More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShyBuns ShyBuns

Which way to go...?

South East, skirt the swamp!

Realizing that the swamp is indeed finite and relatively small, you set off down the road, taking the nearest path South East. The sun bathes you in a heavenly warmth as you venture forward, taking in the sights and sounds of the plains all around you. You end up walking for so long that you start actually getting tired, a feeling you're all too familiar with at this point.

You stop to rest, settling down in a meadow just off the trail you were on, noticing the odd patterns cut into the tall grass, leaving some areas short. You shrug, resting back and taking a moment for yourself, a moment of silence and respi- what the fuck.

The blissful, if brief relaxation session is literally cut short as a large axe slams into the ground at your feet, digging into the ground and ripping up a handful of flowers as it returns to it's owners side. Gazing up slowly, you find yourself in the shadow of a large figure covered in rusted armor, standing eerily still as it's eyes glow through the darkness inside it's helmet. The creature raises it's other arm, composed of what look like living plant matter, and aims a blow at you!

Think fast~!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)