More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YuriLover567 YuriLover567

Who's gonna get stripped naked?

Souji

A First-Year at Hebijo Clandestine Girls' Academy and Candidate for the Elite Class, Souji is a class definition of a narcissist. She loves showing off at any opportunity that she can, whether it be her skills, her beauty or a combination of the two, Souji loves nothing more than having all eyes on her.

The only daughter of a distinguished and wealthy shinobi family, Souji values strength and regularly pushes her own limits in a pursuit of becoming the strongest. This stems from a completely one-sided rivalry with Homura, and Souji yearns for the day where she can finally defeat the ex-Elite and prove herself as superior.

Souji is infamous for her vanity. She views herself as beauty and skill incarnate, never missing a chance to flaunt and strut her stuff to anyone who happens to be watching. To the annoyance of her friends and teachers, she has the skill to back it up, being Hebijo's most gifted and talented shinobi. She also has her own fan club, and regularly gets confessed to by other students, which she also brags about.

She does modeling as a profession and loves reading the magazines so she can admire herself in the photos. She certainly isn't afraid to strip down if it means she can look good, and she'll definitely have quite a few who would stop and stare, which is exactly what she wants.

How will Souji lose her clothes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)