More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lirovex lirovex

Who are you even?

Sophie, a young futa in debt

Sophie was a rather slender young woman, with perky c cups and flaming red hair. She had a sizeable butt, and her cock was really nothing to write brag about, hardly 6 inches when erect, but hardly one inch whille soft, though the thought of working as what essentially seemed to be a prostitute with extra duties made her member grow significantly.

The house she arived at was old, made entirely from dark, red bricks and covered in grape vines in most places. The garden was well kept, but nothing was blooming right now. She opened the iron gate and entered. Soon after knocking on the door, a woman in her late 30's opened up and said "Hii! You musst be Sophie, right? The one who had just called?" The woman, pressumably Miss Lexter, had a what could only be described as a massive rack. Her chest was the first thing anybody noticed about her. Her face was visibly that of a woman, all traces of a girl had left her features. She had her dark, brown hair in a loose pony tail, and rectangular glasses framed her green eyes. "Uhm... yes, I am. Are you miss Lexter?" Sophie mumbled. "Yes, yes I am. Come on in!" She responded cheerfully and lead the way into the living room. There she told Sophie to take a seat on the large sofa and begann interviewing her. At first, she asked all the usual questions, about experience and how often Sophie got sick and so forth, but after a while she took off her glasses and asked: "So, you know that your job will include satisfying me, and sometimes my guests? Because I must warn you. I am a futanari, and I have some deviant tastes." Sophie had not known that, but responded quickly. "I am a futanari too! And I really am okay with most things during sex!" she blurted out bluntly. Miss Lexters smile grew to a wide grin."Perfect my dear, absolutely perfect. You can start right away, if you want to, that is." With that, she spread her legs far appart, making a bulge visible under the skirt she was wearing. "Let's see, how much more training you need."

Sophie was shocked for a moment, but caught herself soon enough. "I really can't turn this down!" she thought to herself and dropped to her knees. She crawled over to Miss Lexters crotch, positioning herself between her legs, and pulled her skirt away. She begann to lick her growing bulge through the fabric of her white panties, and was rewarded with a twitching, as well as a slight moan. The smell was strong, and it drove Sophie crazy. It just made her so horny, and befor she knew it, she had one of her hands between her legs, rubbing her wet pussy. With her other hand, she pulled the panties away and was shocked. From the bulge, she had anticipated a huge cock, but the 17 inches in front of her where beyond her wildes expectations. "Oh fuck!" she whispered, completely awestruck. Miss Lexter giggled. "I get that reaction a lot, my dear. But no reason to let up, you were doing well so far." Sophie caught herself quickly and started to lick the massive shaft in front of her up and down, still contemplating how she would fit all of that meat inside of her mouth, or any of her holes at all. She begann to put the tip into her moth, and started to gagg before reaching even a quarter of the length. She tried again and again, and started jerking the massive shaft with both her hands, but could never get it that far into her mouth. Nontheless, Miss Lexter started to moan louder and louder, so Sophie didn't let off. After a while, her face was covered in tears, and her chin and clevage were drenched in saliva, miss Lexter begann do grunt, and her cock started to throb, before erupting a massive load of cum directly into Sophies mouth. She pulled her face away, which turned out to be a mistake as the cock in front of her just continued to shoot load after load onto her face and her clothes. Sophie swalloed the cum in her mouth, much to miss Lexters delight. "You... have... the job" she said inbetween gasps. "Though there is much you still need to learn. That blowjob left much to be desired young lady!" She said in a stern voice.

After both of them had caught themselfs, Miss Lexter lead Sophie upstairs, to show her the room she would be staying in. The room was small, but it included a bathroom and a shower, had a south facing window, as well as a bed, a desk and a wardrobe. "You can stay here, starting right now. I will have someone handle your stuff, everything you have will be moved to here." Sophie agreed and asked "Should I start working right now? I mean, with my other duties? Or.. do you want something ... else first? Also, does anybody else live here?" Miss Lexter smiled softly and responded "No, for now just make yourself familliar with this house, you will start your work tomorrow. And no, a gardener comes once every two weeks to take care of the outside, and sometimes there are guests here, but for now, we are all allone here." Sophie looked around the room, before asking "Oh, and, do you perhaps have something else for me to wear? I feel like this is a bit inapropriate." She said pointing at her cum stained pullover. "Oh, don't worry about that, you will be working naked for the first few weeks at least, before you earn some clothes at all." Miss Lexter said. With that, she left the room laughing, leaving Sophie behind in her new home for the year to come.

How is Sophies day going to be? And what did miss Lexter mean with 'deviant taste'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)