More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnimeQueen3001 AnimeQueen3001

How does the story start?

Son Hypnotizes Mom to be his obedient

Adam Kimball was always fond of Hypnosis, he had seen it in Schools, County Fairs, and online too, He was Caucasian, he was 18-years-old, he was 5'9, short brown hair, hazel eyes, he was wearing under-wear, pants, shirt, he lived in a house with his mom named Julie, she was also Caucasian, she was 65-years-old, she was 5'8, long blonde hair, blue eyes, Adam just adored his mom so much, her husband (he was Adam's Father) had walked out on them when Adam was 2-years-old, they haven't seen or heard from him ever since, Julie had to work as a waitress at a local restaurant to make ends meet for herself and for Adam, Until Adam started having sexual fantasies about his mom, He decided that he was going to hypnotize her and make her his obedient .

"Mom, will you please come into my bedroom?", Adam asked.

"Sure, Honey", Julie answered.

Julie walked inside Adam's bedroom, she was wearing underwear, bra, capri shorts, shirt.

"Mom, sit down in the chair", Adam said.

"All Right Dear", Julie replied as she sat down in the chair.

Adam stood in front of her, he took out a crystal bauble that was on a gold chain, he started slowly moving it in front of Julie's face and eyes.

"Mom, look at the crystal bauble, as you're looking at it, all of your energy, senses, and morals is slowly leaving your body", Adam said.

Julie started slowly relaxing as the crystal bauble continued moving in front of her face and eyes.

"Mom your eyes is getting heavy, you're having trouble keeping them awake, you'll fall in a deep sleep in ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one", Adam said.

Suddenly Julie's eyes closed, her head dropped down, Adam was thrilled he had hypnotized his own mom.

"Mom, when I snap my fingers, you'll wake up, but you'll be in a hypnotic trance", Adam said.

He snapped his fingers, all of a sudden Julie lifted her head, her eyes were open, she had a blank look on her face, Adam waved his hand in front of her face, but she didn't react to it, Adam was smiling at her.

"Mom, you are now under a hypnotic trance, you will hear only my voice and obey me, when I give you a command you will obey without question, you will say Yes master I understand I must obey you, I am your obedient , do you understand Mom?", Adam asked.

"Yes, Master I understand, I must obey you, I am your obedient ", Julie answered in a monotone voice.

"Mom everything that's going to happen to you, will be in your imagination, you'll have no memory of it when you wake up, until you hear the trigger word, beautiful day, when I say that trigger word, you'll fall back in a hypnotic trance, do you understand, nod if you understand Mom?", Adam asked.

a hypnotized Julie slowly nodded her head.

"Mom, get up from the chair", Adam said.

Julie got up from the chair like an obedient robot, Adam was smiling at her.

"Mom, Pat your head and rub your stomach", Adam said.

Julie started patting her head and rubbing her stomach, while Adam was watching her.

"Ok, Mom, stop", Adam said.

Julie stopped and put her arms down to her sides.

"Mom, I want you to cluck like a Chicken", Adam said.

Julie put her arms up to her sides, and started clucking like a chicken, and was pecking the ground, while Adam was watching her.

"Ok, Mom, stop", Adam said.

Julie stopped and was acting like an obedient robot, Adam started walking toward her.

"Mom, I'm going to take your shirt and bra off", Adam said.

He started taking his mom's shirt off and dropped it on the floor, he reached around her body, unhooked her bra, he took off her bra, and dropped it on the floor, He took off her Capri shorts, and left her underwear on.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)