More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AK the OG AK the OG

Which Character did you chose?

Son Goku

Son Goku- A saiyan raised in earth he is one of the most powerful beings, he saved the earth multiple times. After the Tournament of Power has ended. Goku started to change he of course became stronger but also, he is becoming smart.

Though after the TOP Goku started having different thoughts about his love life and his marriage with his wife Chichi, while Goku does not hate her he feels more that they both are drifting apart from each other so he thought maybe it is time for a divorce.

The reason is because he is starting to feel something that he never felt before which is love but that love is not towards his wife it is with other women that he met throughout his adventures especially towards a certain angel from universe 6 Vados.

Whenever Goku thinks about her his heart races and his face turns red he really has feeling towards her, but that is not the only woman Goku loves there are others that he fell in love with. So now Goku has decided to get his girls unknowingly that those girls also have some feelings towards him. Goku is going to have a lot of fun.

Which Girl does he go to first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)