More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GrandoArdens GrandoArdens

What's next?

Sometimes you gotta get your hands dirty

Spring is a beautiful time of year, and the most beautiful place to enjoy it is the city park. Birds in the air, flowers in the trees, sweethearts young and old fucking everywhere you look. Gerry loved to spend every dry Saturday he could strolling the walking path, enjoying the fresh air between his legs and the sunshine on his proudly erect member.

He'd usually be scoping out all the passersby for a hole to dump his load in, but today Gerry was in the mood for something a little bit different. He found a nice shady spot on a hill where he could look out over the wholesome seasonal orgy in front of him and started masturbating.

Masturbation was a rare, but not unheard of fetish where people actually used their own hands to make themselves cum with out any help from another person. Sometimes, people like Gerry argued, you just know what you want better than anybody else could.

Gerry started off by grasping his own hard cock with one hand and cupping his balls with the other. His eyes settled a few dozen yards away, where an old man had a strong young stud sucking on his wrinkly, sagging sack. Gerry massaged himself in time with the college boy's bobbing head.

Next, he looked over to the banks of a nearby pond. A topless middle-aged woman was sitting between two nude sunbathers, stroking both of their cocks while each of them groped one of her tits. He couldn't see, but he thought they might have been kissing behind her back. He pumped his cock along with her, thrusting up into his own fist as the two strangers came in unison, shooting fountains of cum all over the woman who made it happen.

Gerry's cock was throbbing, but his hole felt empty. He took his hand off his balls and reached around to slide a finger up his own ass. He gave himself a moment to adjust before adding a second finger, and then a third. It was a tight squeeze, but he loved that full, stretched-out feeling. He found his prostate with the tips of his fingers and started stroking himself inside and out.

"Need any help, handsome?"

He opened his eyes, which had been closed in pleasure, and found himself looking straight up a hot little athlete's tennis skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties.

"No thanks," he grunted. "I'm just fine on my own."

"Oh..." the woman blinked. She'd never been turned down before. Was that even allowed? "Well, can I just watch? I've never seen anyone doing... that... before."

Gerry smiled, "Be my guest! And feel free to touch yourself, if you want to."

She sat down next to him, pulling up her skirt and spreading her toned, tanned legs. "So, I just... touch it? Myself?"

"Yeah," he laughed, pulling his fingers out of his ass and sitting up straighter. "Just do to yourself what you would do to another woman, or what you'd want someone else to do to you. For instance, I love it when somebody does this!"

Gerry stroked the underside of his cockhead, teasing gentle circles around his tender frenulum. He closed his eyes again, sucking in fast, sharp intakes of breath as he edged himself.

"It's-- hng! It's not quite as good as a tongue, but fingers are a little more precise."

"I see..." the stranger slid her hands up the insides of her thighs, quickly closing in on her already wet pussy. When she got there, she started exploring it with her fingers, finding all of her own special spots.

"Look! Over there!" Gerry judged his new friend's shoulder and pointed across the park. "You see those two Asian girls eating each other out over there?"

"Ffffuck, they're hot!" she moaned. "And they both know their way around a pussy. I bet they're friends..."

"They look college age. Could be roommates."

"Mmmm, roommates..."

The pair edged themselves for over an hour together, chatting and fantasizing about all the different strangers that caught their eye. Eventually, when neither one of them could stand waiting any longer, they both dove over the edge together and had simultaneous, screaming, quivering orgasms.

"Holy shit..." the fit woman gasped, staring in awe at Gerry's cum-covered chest. "Is it always that good when you do it yourself?"

"It's always good, but it's never that good! That was..." he had to pause to catch his breath, "that was something special. I've never actually masturbated with someone else before..."

"Wanna do it again?" she grinned, sucking her own juices off her fingers, "Not right away, obviously. Next week?"

"Same time, same place?"

"You got it, handsome!"

The woman -- whose name Gerry never actually knew -- stood up, straightened her skirt, and walked away, leaving him to sit in the shade and enjoy the day alone.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)