More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by namenotfound namenotfound

What's waiting for you at home?

Something weird on the TV (Hypnotism)

Your car screeches to a stop in your driveway. Excitement rushes through you as you get out and bolt towards the front door. You have no idea what Olivia could have planned but you’re more than ready to find out.

Your hand, now slightly sweaty from the anticipation, grabs the door handle and you open it. You walk in, closing the door behind you.

“I’m home!” You shout. You don’t hear any response. “Olivia?” You call out but you don’t hear anything.

You suddenly notice a bright flashing. You look over to see it's coming from your television. You walk up to it to see a rapidly flashing screen mixed with overlaying swirling images. You stare at it for a moment, wondering what it could be, when you realize that you are now sitting on the couch. The fact that you don't remember sitting down is quickly unimportant to you as you are once again focusing on the screen. You continue to watch the repeating swirls and flashes, there's nothing all that special about it, but for some reason you can't help but watch.

"Focus on my voice." You hear project out of the speakers. The voice is heavily digitized but you can't help notice how it somewhat sounds like Olivia.

"Relax... just relax..." You feel yourself sinking into the couch in complete comfort.

"listen to my words. listen carefully." You remain calm but also overwhelmingly intrigued by what it'll say next.

"What I'm going to say next is very important... you will follow it exactly... you will obey to my words." All other thoughts escape your head as all you can do is sit a wait for your instructions.

What does it say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)