More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by raios raios

What do you tell her you want?

Something unusual...

"I've got... something different" You say as she slowly fondles your dick, a saucy smirk peaking at the corner of her mouth. "Something that has rolled around in the back of my head for a long, long time but at the same time... I've never been able to come close to being able to pull off because I wasn't..."

"Yes...?" Carry says as she licks the head of your cock, slowly, curiosity being present more then anything else at that moment

"...Confident enough" you admit to her. And it was true; you'd been a bit of a loner before Carrie came along, always doubting your abilities inside and out of the bedroom, but since you'd started dating and things had gotten crazier and crazier, you didn't have as many issues with it, though this would be pushing things a lot and not just for you but her as well.

Still though, she did say anything.

"There was a guy I went to school with for years; Went by the name of Sanford. Guy made my life miserable pretty much from grade 2 until high school graduation; Just about every kind of bullying you can think of and frankly a bunch I wouldn't want to think about."

"Where do I come into this?" Carrie says as begins fluttering kisses down your dick towards your balls.

"I want to cuck him... using you."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)