More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Korog Korog

What did Hinata see?

Something surprising

Hinata’s eyes were wide, but she soon got a look of confusion. She sighed and then asked a question she never would have thought anyone would have to ask.

“Naruto-kun… did you get a tattoo on… well on your dick? … and your balls? Seriously, I know that you are a more than decent size, but I just can’t get over the-”

Naruto gave a half laugh, and scratched his left temple, as he had not thought he’d have to explain what he had needed to do during his training trip with Pervy-sage. Adding to the fact that the attention he was getting from Hinata, his cock was rapidly growing harder than a diamond.

Hinata went into a state of shock when Naruto’s hardening cock pushed some of her bangs aside.

Hinata’s thought before she heard an answer to her question was ‘It’s got to be at least 11 inches long, and 2.75 inches thick easily!’

Naruto sighed, “Well, it’s not a tattoo… it’s a seal… a compression seal, and it kinda makes the space between atoms shrink, but with living tissue… well it’s not THAT effective. But it’s enough so that I don’t look like I shoved a vacuum hose and pair of grapefruits into my boxers. Like this, Seal: Release!”

There was a puff of smoke and suddenly Hinata was facing something out of a hentai manga, a 16 inch long, soda can thick, veiny bitch breaking cock.

What is Hinata’s reaction?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)