More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lrocks911 lrocks911

But what happens next?

Something slimy drops itself near you from above!

(slime animations for reference on my Tumblr - refer to my profile for link)

Some time passes before you find yourself in a particularly dense part of the forest, darkening the path before you with the shadows of many swinging branches.

You look up for a brief moment to see just how tall the surrounding trees are, before quickly moving on with your journey to nowhere. The highest trees seemed to reach over 60 feet tall.

Not long after this pause, you hear a distinctly wet-sounding noise, followed by the sound of something falling off of a branch, right above your head.

This time you look up while moving out of the way to dodge whatever was just falling from above.

You hear a splattering noise from where you were standing half a second ago, and your eyes come to rest upon the... thing that just fell.

Strangely enough, it didn't go flying into pieces everywhere, despite it's gelatinous and slimy appearance.

But what you found even more intriguing was that this... sludge thing didn't seem to belong anywhere on Planet Earth. Let alone this mysterious forest that you were walking in.

Indeed, its gray and slightly translucent body seemed that of an alien lifeform.

But there it was regardless, a big blob of slime approximately the size of a small house cat, or an oversized basketball, just in the form of a twitching and writhing and moving dome, constantly changing in form and shape.

A few seconds pass in which you stare at the seemingly sentient slime creature, trying to see what it wants...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)