More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Inspiration comes from unexpected directions.

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

John was finishing his soda, astonished that in such a high class place people were unable to find the trash can or unwilling to use it. The little space near the vending machines was littered with empty cans, soda bottles and chips or candy wrappers. He was sitting at one of the small tables trying to figure out what June had just brought him in.

Kim was different from the other girls and had a nice face, but John was definitely a tits man and Kim with her lean body and training was nearly flat chested, even Augment body would be of little help because it increased things by a percentage of what was there rather than a fix amount.

It was clear that his teacher and soon to be lover expected him to make Kim wear outrageous clothes and take advantage of her near nakedness.

John noticed that his mana bar was full, something he didn't like. He would power up too slowly if he wasted mana and being at his cap while having a regen ticking was a waste.

He looked at the red and white can in his hand and casted Craft on it to see what would happen.

In the blink of an eye the can turned into a small metallic sculpture. One of him and June totally naked, with her sucking his cock. The paint of the can even had changed to make them look skin colored.

Observe

Memento: this is a souvenir of your first blowjob.
+20% sexual resilience while in inventory

Craft lvl3, 20mp: you can now create bigger, more complex items by using different materials.

John suddenly had an idea, he gathered every empty can, bottle and wrapper and put them all on the table before casting Craft on them.

What appeared looked like a pair of boxers made of a blue synthetic material (probably from the plastic bottles.) John could even see metallic thread woven into it. But the most remarkable part was the front, where there was a large, roughly triangular, curved metal piece with about half an inch of thickness.

Observe

Nut Preserver: special item. This special underwear is designed to comfortably protect your testicles from harm.
+20 armor on crotch area.
+15 hp
You cannot get an erection while wearing it.

Observe lvl7, passive: observe is now a skill that doesn't require mana or activation. Just focus on something to see more details.

John tried to equip the strange piece of armor, but it said that there was already an item equipped in this slot. He was relieved that this would replace his boxers and not his pants.

The special cup was really comfortable and considering what he would face with Moira first and Kim later or with the various bullies or monsters, well to be honest he just started to really use his balls and would like to keep them intact.

But that was not all. He realized that he could easily obtain a full set of equipment using this technique. All he would need would be a few old clothes and a bunch of trash with metal and plastic in it.

He had used all he had available here to make that and needed to go to class. If there was something almost certain it was that he wouldn't put his sociology teacher in his bed. Ms Lilian Stanfield, ardent feminist, proud lesbian, enraged man hater, would rant for an hour about patriarchy and how society advantaged men while giving bad grades to the boys of the class as a way to fight for justice and equality. She must have studied a lot, but probably was never taught the definition of irony.

John entered the room and sat at his table in the back of the room, like all the boys (another policy of Ms Stanfield). He knew that it didn't matter that he gave the exact answers she taught them, he would get a bad grade. She had stopped giving only failing grades to boys, after parents complained but made it possible for her to keep their grades low to mess with their ranking.

No use either to try to participate, he knew he wouldn't be given the right to speak if he actually knew the answer.

Between his various upgrades and stats, the bracelet and the caffeine in the soda he just drank, John was at nearly 5mp/min to regenerate his mana bar. It would give him a lot of juice to get some on her during this hour and he even had the emergency refill from the bracelet, even if he would prefer to keep it for later.

"Allright, I want one girl and one boy to collect the assignments you had to do for today," said Ms Stanfield. About 30 year old, short and very slim to the point of looking sickly, she had almost no breasts, had her blonde hair in a pixie cut with green and blue highlights. She was wearing a short skirt over some yoga pants and a pink t-shirt with a female power symbol under a zipped up leather jacket.

John didn't wait for her to designate volunteers, like she often did, and got up from his seat to begin to gather the boys' assignments. He was astonished that someone like her moaning all day long about the different treatment of the sex-ed couldn't see that the way she ran her class pushed this exact issue even farther than it could exist in the real world.

Once he got everything collected he walked to her desk to give them to her. The girl had already returned to her seat, having had to walk less to deliver the papers. As he was facing her, he focused and saw that he was at - 200rp with her, as he would guess were most, if not all, men.

In close proximity with her he cast Theft on her five times in a row and went back to his seat.

After suddenly moving awkwardly on her chair for a few seconds she began her class, instructing everyone to open the text book at the chapter on demographic statistics and census methodology.

John opened the book but what he was looking at was his inventory.

Pink t-shirt: this bright pink t-shirt has the picture of a fist in a female symbol on it.

White bra: this is a very small, white bra.

Black skirt: this is a very short, black skirt designed to be worn over tights or slim pants.

Grey yoga pants: very tight and nearly see through pair of pants, closer to tights than actual pants.

White panties: very bland pair of white cotton panties.

John was smiling in this class for the first time of the school year. His bitch of a teacher wasn't walking around giving golden stars to the girls (was this preschool?) or trying to catch the boys not listening to give them detention. And there was a pretty good reason for that. Sitting behind her large desk, hidden by the wood paneling, the leather jacket that everyone could see was actually the only thing she had on except for her boots. (also visible under the desk.)

John had used a bunch of mana to do that but it was going up rather quickly and he would soon have enough to have more fun. He looked at the pop-up he had ignored going back to his seat.

Theft lvl3, 15/30mp, 3ft range: because of your high lvl in Observe you can now spend twice the price for Theft to pick an item rather than to get a random one. You can now steal larger items using this skill.

He must have lvled up the skill after taking her underwear and it allowed him to take the t-shirt and yoga pants next before he could notice the upgrade.

Oh, this would be great! Now he would be able to either spam it like he just did or get something specific. It especially meant that it would probably show him the inventory of the person he would target, of course he'd probably have to pay the full price just to take a look, but with his growing mana pool and regen it wouldn't be a problem soon.

John needed to test it because he had an idea. Sadly there were only boys in range but it would do for a test.

He waited a bit and used Theft on Carl sitting on the seat just in front of his own.

It opened both Carl's inventory and his own side by side. Carl was wearing his uniform and only had usual items on him, phone, keys, wallet...

John rather than to take an item from Carl's inventory tried to slide one from his own over to his target's. He was trying to replace Carl's boxers with Ms Stanfield's panties. As soon as he overlapped the two items and removed his finger both windows closed. Checking again he noticed that he had in fact obtained the boxers and that the panties were missing.

Carl was twisting himself on the chair and raised his hand. Seeing as she probably wouldn't ask him what he wanted, he talked anyway.

"Miss, can I go to the bathroom?" he asked. John understood what was happening. Carl was a pretty large dude and his teacher really small. He had equipped on him a pair of panties many sizes too small and cut for a woman, some parts were probably having trouble fitting.

"No! You should have thought about it during the break. Now be calm and don't disturb the class," replied the angry teacher.

John realized that anyone going into the classroom would see that she was bottomless and that she could not afford having anyone leaving and coming back.

All of this reminded John of the strange underwear Moira was wearing yesterday. Was it protection, like he had crafted for himself, or something else? It almost looked like some sort of chastity belt, but who would wear such a thing, especially to go to school?

And how would the situation he put his teacher resolve itself?

Des#25_CharacterSheet

Uncovering hidden secrets.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)