More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ribaldrhinoceros ribaldrhinoceros

What outfit does Cassie put on?

Something just a little sexy

Cassie shook the last vestiges of the dream from her head as she woke up and began her orderly morning routine. Her alarm, as usual, got her up at 7:00 am to start the day responsibly early. In the bathroom brushing her teeth she found herself pausing to admire herself, noticing her own substantial breasts through her thin cotton pajama shirt. She took a moment to pose, arching her back to try a few poses to show them off, then sticking out her ass as much as she could too. She imagined how she'd draw men's eyes if only she showed off her body outside too.

What am I doing? The thought snapped her out of her self-absorption.

When she went to dress she just couldn't bring herself to put on one of her modest blouses or sweaters, not today. It'll be too warm, or something... She reached far back through the closet to her "date outfit" - she'd brought it impulsively for the one miserable date she'd been on all through college and put it far out of reach since then.

The dark blue midi dress wasn't slutty, far from it, but it did show off her toned legs up to just below the knee, and hinted at the sweet peach curve of her ass and large but perky breasts more than anything else she owned. It showed some of her back beneath her long hair too, a modest but alluring glimpse of skin.

Impulsively, she struck the same alluring pose she had in the bathroom and took a selfie for Instagram. A thrill of arousal shot through her as she shot the pic. As soon as she posted it she froze in confusion. I can't believe I did that. Her heart started beating hard for a moment but she looked at the picture. No cleavage, not too much skin. I'm not a slut. It's just a fun picture where I look good.

She put her phone away, turned to silent for a little more distraction-free studying, then headed to her first class.

Does Cassie control her new impulses?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)