More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by ribaldrhinoceros ribaldrhinoceros

Does Cassie control her new impulses?

Kind of, until she checks Instagram

Cassie stayed mostly focused through her early morning Spanish seminar, although halfway through she noticed the TA Alejandro checking her out. He was a learn Colombian grad student, and not unattractive. She smiled at him and even fluttered her eyelashes a little. He looked away blushing.

_He was staring and I caught him. Why didn't I notice before? Or did he not bother to look before I put on this dress? I bet he's thinking of what a hot little mamacita I am and what he'd do to me. _

She squeezed her legs together and let out a sigh as a shiver of pleasure tingled up her spine.

Class let out and she kept thinking of Alejandro's long look. She couldn't linger in the line of questioners, unfortunately, so she slipped out to head to her next class. The glances of the male students as she walked down the hall felt like subtle caresses, and she put an extra sway in her step.

She opened up her phone to quickly check instagram and felt a shock at the flood of notifications. Her picture already had over 100 likes, more than any of the others she'd posted (usually food or landscape photos). And the messages below it, a few surprised scolds from her studious girlfriends far outnumbered by complements from thirsty guys, made her suddenly warm and tingly in the most intimate places. In the middle of the hall she squeezed her legs tight together and almost absently reached a hand down before she caught herself. She rushed to the girl's bathroom nearby and looked over the responses again. Her breathing accelerated, thoughts of rushing to her next class pushed out of her mind for the moment.

Then she saw a DM

Steve: Wow, you look Stunning! I couldn't take my eyes off your pic - who knew my study buddy was such a hottie. Any more pics?

Her heart was racing, and her pussy felt hot.

An angry voice at the back of her mind said, What the hell is this nerd thinking - I've made it clear a dozen times I don't want to date him!

And then another voice chimed in Nobody said a thing about dating. Give him something to drool over.

How does Cassie respond to Steve's DM?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)