More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PastelOrange PastelOrange

Then what happens?

Someone walks in

Kylie had thought it was best to hide in a bathroom stall in the locker room. At least there if someone walked in they wouldn't directly see her wank the enormous member attached to her hips and she could quiet herself further down when she heard someone walk in. The problem with that plan was she forgot how focused she got when her hands touched her shaft. As her hands stroked, the only sound that ever hit her ears was the sliding of her fingers against her vein-covered member, her eyes closed as she imagined the gymnastic team's fantastic asses as they bent down. Kylie wondered if she could indeed bounce a quarter off a tight enough ass, though she would be rather bouncing off with her hips.

It was this single focus that she failed to notice the Coach Mercy walk in. Coach had noticed her peak into the gym and then runaway, inciting the Coach's curiosity. She had brought the gymnastic team for warm-ups for the first day, partially to get a head start on training at the beginning of the first semester as they had a half day with gym the last class, partially to tempt some of the newer students into tryouts. Kylie was particularly on the list to recruit, in grade school, she had done excellent in sports, in fact amazingly so, though she seemed to drop out of them near the end of 8th grade. If Coach Mercy had heard the stories right, the girl had talent and she wanted to see for herself. Lately the school was on a horrible losing streak, 5 years running and she wasn't about to let potential talent slip by.

The girl had run off though before Mercy could get her attention, running to the girls locker room. Coach Mercy wasn't sure what was going on, but if the girl was going to do in school, she wasn't about to let that go unpunished. Hence she was unprepared to hear the soft moaning and grunting that were not as muffled as Kylie would have liked. Coach Mercy's face twisted in confusion before remembering how the new girl had stared at the gymnastic's team. A little red shown on her face as she connected the dots. Budding sexual awakenings were not her department, in her opinion that was for parents. Still, Mercy would need to reprimand her. But then she heard the slapping of meat and a different image formed in the Coach's mind. She must have a boy in there. This was something she could and should stop.

So both Coach Mercy and Kylie were utterly stunned and surprised when Mercy knocked open the stall ready to catch the girl in the act of coitus instead finding the lonely girl stroking an absolutely huge cock attached to the girl, while Kylie was barged in on just at the moment she reached her peek. Kylie couldn't stop what happened next, much to her horror. Her mind went slightly blank as cum burst forth from her tip and splashed directly on the Coach's face. The next blast caught the stunned older woman on the neck then on her chest. Blast upon blast of cum made sure coated the front of the Coach before she was done, Kylie could always came a lot, while Mercy was far to stunned to do anything but raise her hands in some defense. When all was said and done, the Coach looked like she had been in a bukkake party with several men, and Kylie looked up in absolute fear and shame at what she had done and tears started to form. Her secret would be out on the first day, there was no way she would be able to live as a normal girl after this. And when Emily heard about this, she would hate Kylie forever.

Practice is going to end soon, how does the Coach react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)