More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

Who is fortunate/unfortunate enough to find the ring(s)?

Someone from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

"SHOTA-KUUUN!!!" Lucoa pressed herself against the door and lightly drummed her fist along its surface. "I'm sorry if I scared you, okay? Just come out here and let me give you a hug. I'm so proud of you."

Shota was dead silent; his face flushed redder than a blushing tomato.

"Shoottaa-"

"No!" The boy embarrassedly shouted at the shut door. "Y-you...you don't hug right!!"

"But...what's wrong..." The busty goddess took a step back to look down upon her voluptuous figure with trembling fingers. "...with a hug? I just embrace and squeeze..."

A flashback of what had happened the moment they crossed paths in the living room flew into Shota's mind. Lucoa. Her jump of glee. And the two massive orbs of fat that sucked his face between them. She knew what she was doing, as if feeding off his embarrassment was her bread and butter. It was warm and soft and...

The purple-haired boy's face somehow turned an even hotter shade of red, steam even puffed above his head.

"Just.. L-l-leave me alone!"

"Shota..." Lucoa's frown deepened as her gaze shifted downcast to stare at her breasts. "But it's your big day...I just want you to know how special you are...I-"

"Stop treating me like a kid! Even on my birthday, you act like this!" Shota's fists clenched, and he turned around to storm onto his bed. "Even on my birthday you act like I'm a weak baby! How am I supposed to become a master mage when you- MMmmnnnnnmmm!!!" Having made it to his bed, Shota dropped his face onto a pillow and used it as a muffle to vent his frustrations.

On his birthday. She still treated him the same. It doesn't matter how old he gets. She'd act like he never progressed, day after month, after year. Babying him. Acting perverted, just to make him embarrassed. It won't ever change. No matter how old he becomes, she'd continue to act as though he's the same nothing of a mage as always... It's as if her always-shut eyes have never opened to see his progress...

That's all he really wanted.

Lucoa to see the mage he has the potential to be.

Just to make her proud...

Instead, she'd continue to live in the past, not seeing his growth, even if it hit her in the face...

Though, that's when an unseen lightbulb happened to flicker over his head.


Lucoa was in quite the rut, emotional and physical. Mental distress, as many humans are prone to experiencing.

It is a feeling that is entirely foreign to most gods. Why would a god-like deity feel any form of contrition or subconscious anxiety? They can give themselves whatever they desire and live life in any way they choose; anxiety is a feeling that should be impossible to achieve. And yet, here she is. A god, sitting on a single couch, surrounded by her own thoughts, all of which were serving to add to the distress surging throughout her consciousness.

This was one of the few issues she couldn't simply fix with a wave of her fingers.

It was her little Shota's big day. The date of birth, something that is special to humans whose numbers are predetermined by fate. Being limited, each birthday must count. Upon learning that detail of human tradition, Lucoa made it her mission to assert Shota's birthday as THE most glorious day he could ever experience. But before she could even begin with anything other than a loving embrace...he ran?

Not in the typical embarrassed manner either; there was something else.

A part of her had initially been worried that something had occurred to him at school. But from his reaction, it appeared as though...she was the issue? He had said nonsense about how her showers of affection were keeping him from improving his magic abilities. Or how she isn't acting like he is growing.

Which...doesn't make sense; this whole day is about growing, is it not? Each and every day, he grows more proficient in his magic abilities; she couldn't be more proud of his progress. Does he...does he expect to be more powerful on his birthdate? Is that the issue?

Lucoa's multi-colored eyes blinked open.

That had to be it! Her poor boy is upset that his proficiency as a mage isn't growing in-tune with his age. If he wanted to be able to wield more magic, he could have simply asked!

Jumping up from her seat on the couch forcefully enough to cause the top of her chest to brush against her chin, she snapped her fingers while her chest jiggled to a resting position.

On the table before her appeared a rustic-looking reddish brown chest. It created a puff of dust as it crashed down onto the table, causing her to instinctively cough it away. The chest was lined with golden-brown gems that led towards the center, which possessed a comically large lock. Of course, the lock snapped off by a simple flick of her index finger, where it crashed into the ceiling.

"Hmmhmmhmhmm~" Lucoa hummed to herself as she leaned over the chest to open it. The altered position caused her giant mounds to hang like pendulums within her tanktop. She was met with even more dust which exploded against her face as it opened, leaving her to cough more intensely than before. "Ack~ Ack~ Ack...Akk-chhuu..." with an unintentionally cute sneeze, she shook her head, causing her tits to rocket and bounce against each other with a fit of wobbling jiggles as she peered forward to look into the chest's contents.

An emerald locket.

A pair of earrings.

A ton of jewels and gold.

A diamond pearl with a sticky note saying, ''Make-A-Wish.''

And a half-broken liquor bottle made from un-melting ice.

...

...What the heck had she been into during her prime days as a god? Before coming to the human realm and meeting Shota and seeing the beautiful sides of the Earth, was this meaningless treasure all that mattered to her? Wow...

It's hard to imagine that her old treasure box only contained what she'd consider now to be useless junk. Where are her pictures of Earth's wonderful beauties? Or photos of her friends? Even a single picture of Shota.

There wasn't anything of note...

Huh...

Lucoa made a move to close the box when she stopped while thinking abruptly.

Hold on, no...

She had created some magic imbued items. Primarily while in a drunken stooper. Something had to be in here...but she can't recall enchanting any of these!

How often did she blackout while creating world-breaking artifacts? Jeeze...

...

"Ah-Ha!" Lucoa grabbed a golden ring and held it up into the rays of sunlight that peered through the cracked window. "This..." she mumbled to herself while her alternate-colored eyes squinted at the basic-looking ring between her fingers. "I enchanted you... at... at some point..."

She could sense a powerful aura stemming from the ring itself. It certainly permeated an aura that nearly matched her own power, the only being who could output such a level of magic was currently holding the item in her fingers.

Lucoa licked her lips.

She made a move to close the chest shut, but right before doing so, her right eye noticed a faint glint.

"Oh my." She opened the chest to reach back to pick up another matching ring, though this one was coated in silver. "I do not recall making two..." that being said, this other ring exerted a matching level of magic...

"Eh, whatever." The goddess shrugged her shoulders and dropped the ring on the table. Her fingers promptly snapped, and the chest vanished back into unknowable space. "Shota-kuun!" she stood and called out teasingly, "I got a birthday present for you!"

The lock loosened from the ceiling and fell downwards to bonk her on the head.


"Shota-kun!"

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"I have something that will make you feel much better!"

*Knock* *Knock*

"I promise!"

Shota's eye twitched. Though he managed to keep his composure. Being interrupted during this spell would prove Lucoa right in that he's nothing more than a child to be babied. But, if it worked as intended. Well, she would literally have to treat him as the young man he is.

Gulping nervously, Shota closed his eyes while the sound of Lucoa's banging on his bedroom door became nothing but background noise. The rune circle on the floor beneath his crossed legs glowed purple, along with his hair. His body raised upwards and began to hover in place as a mystical blue-tinted transparent clock appeared below him. Its numberings were in foreign symbols, yet he was able to effortlessly decode them with a translation spell.

Okay...alright...now...

He raised his right hand and relaxed his fingers to summon a miniature clock in the palm of his hands. The room around him proceeded to shudder in place as he twisted his hand to turn the giant clock below him.

Slowly...slowly...

The clock spun and spun; each rotation sent a pulse of blue magic to ripple over him.

A little more...just a little...and...

Shota snapped his fingers and-

*SHHHhhpoooff~*

He dropped to the floor as the magic around him dispelled in a purple blast. The abrupt dispulsion caused the entire house to shake while magic poured out his window.

"Shota!?" Lucoa's voice sounded significantly more concerned than before. She appeared to forgo the veil of privacy she had allowed him to keep, and; despite Shota having put a restriction seal around the walls of his room, Lucoa completely ignored his spell and began to walk right through the door.

"Stop!" Shota managed to shout and stop Lucoa in place with only her massive bust, arms, and chin as the only parts of her to have phased through.

Lucoa, both granting respect to his wish and confirming that he was okay, said with an air of hesitance, "Are you alright?"

"Yes. Yes." He said with waving hands. With staggering legs, he rose up to his feet, and...he stood to be much taller than a few moments ago.

"Are you sure? If there is something wrong, I can-" Lucoa continued to question but was promptly interrupted.

"I'm...I'm great." Shota said, more to himself than to her. Then after a pause that was spent simply staring at his open palm, he dashed over to his mirror and stared slack-jawed at himself. "I'm awesome!"

The purple-haired body that stared back at him, was one of a full-grown attractive teen, one looking to be no younger than eighteen. At the same time his brain was filled with knowledge, experience, and more wisdom than he had before. He did it. He actually did it! He made himself older!

Finding his more positive tone of voice comforting, Lucoa sighed and stepped back into the hallway. She looked into the ring held in her hand and sighed. "Well, if he's not going to take this from me..."

Lucoa snapped her fingers and made the ring vanish from her hand to reappear on his index finger.

There. Shota wanted to be a more powerful mage on his birthday, and this will give him vast magical power of her own creation. At least, she assumed so...

Honestly, she isn't sure what it does, but perhaps she could shift through her own memory to recall what her drunken self had done when imbuing that ring with her power. Either way, it should help her little boy to have the best birthday he could ask for!

Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)