More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fillmyholes18 fillmyholes18

Does Jade get her reward?

Someone enters the tent

As their hearts raced with excitement, Jade desperately wanted to rip him out of his clothes. She wanted to see his beautiful body. She knew that he had been working out more. He simply made Jade ache for his impressive member. He was beginning to see this.

With his powerful hands, Dom lifted her from her feet. She felt absolutely weightless in his arms. Her body was reacting completely to his touch. He placed her lovely ass on Keegan's antique dresser as his hand slid below her waistband. He fingered her bare labia, his fingers making deep circles around her swollen clit. Her dripping lips were pouting and ached for his cock. She could not stop him or herself even if she wanted to. She wanted to be his. Owned.

The young student had a secret that she had kept from Dom. Only professor Keegan knew about her naughty little demons. He had in a way rescued her from her past but only to a degree.

"I suppose one should knock... if there were of course something to knock on..." the aging professor said as Dom quickly pulled his hands from Jade's more private area's. Jade cursed Keegan's timing. He always seemed to show up when he was most needed or in this case, not needed.

"Professor... Jade and I looked for you... they said you had gone underground to investigate the recent discoveries...?" Porter stammered as his rather large bulge could be seen.

"Seems that Jade has also discovered something. Rather large I hear?" Professor Keegan jested with a slight smile. Jade could not contain herself as she giggled behind Dom who was now quite red in the face.

"Oh calm down son.. you think I've never seen a pecker before? I may be old but I've experienced alot. Something you could learn from you stubborn fool." Keegan said clearly enjoying himself and making Dom more uncomfortable.

Does Jade defend Dom or join in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)