More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CupCup CupCup

Where shall I be embarrassed?

Some solo errands

Even if I didn't set out to be exposed, I always dressed for the part. Today was no different as I picked a very tight white shirt. It didnt quick come down to my waist and tended to ride up. Along with these were some tight running shorts that barely came below my ass. The outline of my cock was prominent and only got worse when I got an erection. I also chose to go commado as I did most days.

I had to get a few things at the office supply store and wore my wireless headphones that had several noise dampening features. I could either listen to music, or with the click of a button, hear people around me. As I entered the store I was gently humming to myself as I listened to some tunes. I found the section of the store with stationary products and saw a group of girls. They were inspecting varies office supplies and in particular the scissor section.

As I strolled over to them, they seemed to take notice of me. I wasn't sure if they recognized me or if my shorts were attracting attention. I could felt a twitch in my dick as I approached. I brushed past them, seemingly distracted by my music, and stood in the middle of them looking at the selection of scissors. Out of curiosity I flipped the switch on my headphones to listen in on their conversation.

"No I'm serious, that's the guy! He was on this stream and completely nude!"

"Can he even hear us? Hey mister! Hey!"

I continued inspecting the shelf and ignored them.

"It seems like that music he's listening to is very loud."

"Oh my god, check out his ass! Those shorts do not leave much to the imagination."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw one of them leaning forward. "Holy shit you can totally see his dick in the front!" Soon there were 4 sets of eyes on my package. I continued to play obvious. One of them waved their hand to get my attention, but I stood strong.

"If he really was stripped naked by accident, i would have thought he'd pick safer places to shop." The red headed girl said as she gestured to the scissors. The short blonde one giggled and took a pair from the shelf in front of me.

"Well we could always give these a try! That way we know if we want to buy them."

The brunette's hands shot up to her cheeks. "You can't mean-"

"Oh come on, I'll just give him one quick snip and he'll run away. Not like we could get him naked!"

The one that recognized me from the stream spoke up, "Yeah, but just in case!" She pulled out her phone to record. The blonde slipped the scissors under the hem up my shirt. Because of how tight it was she really needs to press the blade up against my skin. It was cold, but I pretened not to notice.

In three quick snips she had opened my shirt from hem to armpit. I absent-mindly tugged at my shirt, seemingly to readjust it. The scissors were passed around and in another three snips my other side was cut open. The red head was taller, but she still needed to stand on her tip toes to reach my shoulders. She began cutting the top of my shirt, to fully losen it from my body. She made quick work, going from sleeve to collar to sleeve. With the final snip my shirt fell to the floor, rendered unusable.

The one recording me let out a gasp. "Oh my god!" I started walking down the aisle to another section and was followed by the four girls. Now wearing just my shorts, I felt a shiver as I began looking at the selection of rulers. They started working on my shorts as they did with my shirt. Slipping the scissors into my waistband they cut one side. In doing so it caused my shorts to shift down and loosen. Because of how tight they were, I had pointed my cock up to fit in the shorts. The tip of my penis poked out in the open air after my shorts had been cut.

"Oh wow!" The blonde said. Now two girls had their phones out recording and they came around in front of me. The brunette reached out and with one hand unbuttoned me shorts. Finally freed from the tension, my cock burst out and bounced in place. Shocked expressions of glee washed across each of their faces. I tried my best not to grin.

As they continued to record the other two continued to cut. Now using two pairs of scissors they made quick work of my remaining clothes. Coming off in pieces, my ass and balls were able to join in on the exposure. Now standing naked other than my shoes, I made my way to the computer session. With each step my cock grew. My audience was quick behind me.

I came to a copier machine, seemingly interested in giving it a test. I lifted the top part, giving me access to the scanner. They had sample paper on a shelf above and I leaned over the copier to grab some. My cock flopped onto the copier with a heavy thump and I continued my oblivious game. One of the girls pressed the copy button and the machine whirred up. I heard paper printed and gave a confused look. I reached down to the printer tray and was met with a picture of my hard cock. I covered my mouth in surprise.

One of the girls tapped me on my shoulder so I took off my headphones, "Hey mister! What is that a picture of?"

I quickly hid the paper behind my back, exposing my cock to her. "Nothing!" I looked around nervously. She reached toward me, pressing up against my nude body.

"No seriously, give it here!" I looked around, trying to act as nervously as possible.

One of the other girls grabbed the paper and held it out, "Oh my god! It's a penis! Is this your penis?"

I jumped back, making sure to give both recording phones a great view of all my best bits, "What? No! I just found that in the copier!"

One girl held the photo up to my crotch and thr blonde cupped my cock in her hands, "I'm not sure, let's compare!"

For the first time I pretended to notice my nudity. "Oh my god! Where's my shorts!"

Suddenly the redhead grabbed my hands behind my back, "That is a picture of him! It's an exact match. He's just alittle perv. And pervs need lessons!"

I also pretended to notice the phones, "Are you recording this?!" The blond squeezed her hands around my cock.

"If you don't play by our rules we'll send these videos to everyone!" I nodded in quiet approval. "You're going to walk up to that worker, pull her pants down, and give her a huge wedgie!"

My eyes went wide. "What? No I couldn't! Please anything but that!" They all giggled.

"Ok, well you said ANYTHING" The redhead grinned. "Fine you won't have to do that. You now have to go up to that worker, pulled her pants down, pull her shirt up, and squeeze her tits!"

I looked horrified, "Well I did say I would do anything." They shoved the cameras in my face, making sure to get my reaction. "Ok, here it goes."

The worker in question was a younger woman stocking shelves. I snuke up behind her, hard cock bouncing with each step. In a quick motion I yanked her pants down to the floor. She had on plain yellow cotton panties and let out a shriek as they were exposed. When she began to reach down to pull her pants back up, I grabbed her shirt and pulled it over her head. She had on matching yellow bra that cupped her small breasts. I turned her toward the camera as she struggled and tied her shirt over her head. I gave her breasts and hard squeeze and she let out a yelp. I pulled down her bra and pinched her nipples for the camera. She was trapped and completely exposed.

I quickly ran back to the group of girls and we escaped in a hurry, "Can I go now? Will you delete the video?" The redhead laughed, "Oh we're never going to delete it, but we won't show anyone if you do one last dare."

"Please yes! Anything-" I pretened to realise my mistake, "or I mean, not ANYTHING."

The blonde waggled her finger, "Nope you said it!" She peaked around the corner and looked toward the front of the store. "You see those two girls up there? The customer and the cashier? Pick one of them to cum on and the other to ask out on a date."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Easy enough." My cock twitched again in excitement. "So after that no sending this video to anyone?" The four girls all nodded. "Ok."

I began slowly stroking my shaft, trying to get myself going as I walked toward the registers. Luckily the office supply store was somewhat empty. The two girls were close to my age and were both very cute. I could feel myself getting close to climax in anticipation of the upcoming humiliation. The customer turned to me and gasped, "Oh my god!"

I shouted, "Will you go out on a date with me?" She stiffled a laugh and looked down as I walked toward her masturbating.

"Are you kidding?" She pulled out her phone and began to record. As I got closer to her, the cashier was able to see my nudity in it's entirely. I hopped up onto the counter and pointed my cock at her. Just before I finished I grabbed the cashier's head and shot my load onto her face. Wordless, she stood there stunned as more and more roaps of cum covered her face and hair. I grabbed my cock and whipped the last bit of cum on her cheek.

I hopped off the counter and turned to find the group of four girls giggling. They had turned their phone toward me to show a button labled "Send video to all contacts".

"What?! No! You said-" and just like that the redhead hit send.

"Ha! Loser!" A roar of laugher rose up from the group and they made their way past. The customer girl even joined in.

"Can't beleive I got that on video too!"

I slumped down, nude, defeated, and exhilarated. "I'm so sorry miss, they told me I had to!"

The cashier frowned, face covered in cum, "Save it! I'm calling the cops!" I grimaced before bolting the for door. I ran outside, past the group of giggling girls. Luckily I had left the keys in my car and was able to make a quick getaway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)