More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

Do they spot a girl?

Some girl running for a bus

The two black guys drove around a little bit longer as Jerome pointed out something. "Hey, look there," he told Taylor who looked in the direction his friend pointed out. First, he spotted a bus, which was stopping at a bus stop, and then a girl, who was running towards the bus. She waved her hand but the bus already drove off, leaving her behind.

"Looks okay," Taylor said as they drove closer. "She seems to have a decent set of tits. You want to try?"

"Sure, she could be nice," Jerome said. The girl seemed to look at the timetable hanging at the stop and not look very happy about the missed bus.

"Hey, hey," Taylor said as they pulled up at the bus stop. "Did you missed the bus? My friend and I saw you run after it."

The girl, who had blue eyes and blonde, straight hair, looked confused for a moment and then turned around to them. She wore nice fitting jeans and a loose shirt, her backpack standing next to her.

"Yeah," she said, her voice sounding a bit cautiously. "Why?"

"We thought we can give you a ride. My friend and I are just cruising a bit around, we are new in town."

"I don't know ...," the girl said. "I don't know you."

"We can chat a bit. Hey, no worry, we do not bite. You looked like you have to wait for a while."

"Almost an hour. It is a bit annoying as there is a gap in the timetable."

"So, the offer still stands."

She bit her lips and mustered the two black guys. "Okay," she mumbled and Taylor and Jerome grinned at each other.

"Cool," Jerome said. Taylor climbed into the back and offered the sliding door of the bus. "What's your name? I am Jerome, that is Taylor."

"Anna," the girl said as she sat down on the rear bench. "You have no safety belts?"

"I gonna hold you," Taylor joked as he sat down next to her. "Just joking, the bus is so old, they were not mandatory."

Anna nodded and told Jerome an address, which he could enter into the navigation system.

"Now, Anna," Taylor said as they drove off. "You coming from school?"

"I am graduating this year," Anna explained. "At St. Mary's."

"Ah, I heard of that school," Jerome said from the front. "All girls or? And graduating already? You do not look so old."

"Yeah, girls only," Anna said and looked over to Taylor, who used a bump in the street to slide a bit closer to her. "I turned nineteen just a few days ago."

"Then happy birthday. You have a boyfriend?" Taylor said with a smile. Anna did not look like she would be the hardest nut to crack. He had fucked a lot of girls in the past and she would be no different when she finally would bounce on his big cock.

"I ... no, not at the moment," she mumbled. Taylor put his hand around her shoulder.

"A shame," he said and massaged her shoulder. "Such a nice girl."

"Thanks," Anna said.

"You ever did something risky?" Taylor asked as Jerome took a wrong turn, them not planning to drop her off at home anytime soon.

"Risky?" she asked back.

"Well, like having sex in public," he whispered into her ear. Anna seemed to be speechless, but Taylor put his hand onto her leg, moving up along the jeans and to her crotch. "What you say?"

"I don't think I should do that," she mumbled while freezing a bit on her seat. Taylor used the chance and pulled her into a kiss, pushing his tongue into her mouth. Anna's eyes got big as he had his hand on the back of her head, keeping her in the kiss. After a couple of moments, the girl closed her eyes and as they split their lips, she seemed to take in the feeling a moment more.

Jerome gave his friend a signal to use the situation and before Anna could realize much, Taylor's skilled fingers had opened the button of her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles.

How does it continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)