More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What's next?

Sold.

The downfall had been swift and catastrophic for Christina Hewson. Once the CEO of Sapphic Enterprises and owner of a sprawling mansion. She now found herself in the warehouse stripped naked and about to be prepared to be shipped to parts unknown to her. She had been cuffed and gagged but that was just to bring her down to the warehouse where Cheryl and Rachel waited to prepare her for her new home. They looked at their former boss standing there all restrained with the cuffs.

First, they injected her with a sedative that would put her out and then they went to work releasing the cuffs and gag. They dressed her in a black bra and black stockings and a suspender belt. Next, the six-inch heels which had lockable straps which they used to lock them on. This done they inserted a vibrating butt plug in her ass and a vibrating dildo in her pussy and attached a clamp to her clit. Next, they attached nipple clamps and adjusted them to bite the flesh but not enough to do permanent damage.

The next phase was the penis gag and the latex hood which covered her head. They brought out the shipping crate and looked at the body formed styrofoam cut out inside. They put a steel chastity belt on Christina and locked it in place then bound her wrists and ankles with rope and positioned her in the cut-out. Cheryl used a button on a remote and the plug and dildo sprang into life as Rachel positioned the styrofoam panel in place. Lastly, they closed the wooden cover of the crate making sure the air holes were not obstructed.

They wheeled the crate over to the shipping dock and placed it with the other crates having one final check. Christina would be for at least 12 hours and when she woke she would be well out of the country. Cheryl and Rachel headed into the dispatch office and fired up the computer and looked through the destinations. They went through a list giggling at the scenarios that they dreamed of but alas Christina had already been sold and it was this destination that the address label was printed for.

https://strawpoll.com/jhsvgvuk3

What is the destination?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)