More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by VLADVLAD666 VLADVLAD666

What is the destination?

Bangkok Thailand

Chrissy awoke in the posh interior of one of the most exclusive private clubs in the world. It was located on a huge, very private estate located miles from no where deep in the Jungle, though it did have a private landing strip where some of the richest and most influential women in the world came to relax and enjoy.

The Clubs members made up the elite of the elite, Female business leaders, Political Figures, Actress's, Models, but only the top the A list were ever invited to join and visit. The Instagram Famous were mere jokes at this club, as were the super hot model or actress of the week. Only well established A list individuals who proved they knew how to conduct themselves and avoid scandals, affairs, ****, police incidents made the cut.

That was one of the reasons Chrissy found herself here. Not that her antics would ever allow her to become a member, but several business leaders who knew Chrissy had helped arrange for Cheryl to become Chrissy's Personal Assistant and get in a position where she could ultimately send Chrissy here for her final lessons.

Several staff entered the room, the petite Thai girls smiled and laughed as they remove the statuesque Chrissy from the crate and proceeded to dress her in her new fashion. Black latex corset, waist cinched to 18 inch's. black latex hose from toes to thighs with a white latex suspender belt, black latex Maids micro mini skirt uniform, exceptionally tight, very very short revealing the bulge in Chrissy's black latex bikini of her remote control Vibra-dildo and butt plug. Black and white latex straps around Chrissy's thighs, knees and ankles, with hobble chains to insure she walked slowly and sexily at all times! Chrissy's collar and tag visible at al times to inform guests she was a Maid and Sex Toy available for use and **** 24/7! As well as the fact that Chrissy was currently scheduled for breast enhancement though no one could figure out why the buxom beauty needed bigger breasts. Chrissy Ballet heels had been locked on her feet so long she wouldn't be able to walk without them! But, ever since she'd been placed in the crate her ears had been covered by earphones and her eyes covered by VR Glasses, along with **** that she'd been given. The former CEO who been reduced to a secretary and then a Maid, was now entering the next phase of her transformation. The earphones and VR Glasses were covered by a tight latex helmet that was laced as tight as possible so as to not allowed the glasses or the earphones to slip free!

By the time Chrissy arrived, her new Programming was complete and a solid part of her personality. Once she heard the trigger words her new personality would take over and be what her programmer wanted.

Chrissy had been wearing a gag so long she'd learned not to drool on uniform, a bamboo cane will teach you that quickly. But Chrissy was quickly learning that this place was far stricter than any other place she'd served. Standing at attention and not moving a muscle even if touched or groped was expected and demanded the slightest infraction of a rule meant spending time with the grinning Thai girls who seemed to have learned to make cruel, humiliating punishments an art form.

Once a week Chrissy worked taken down to Medical Bay where two large needles were inserted into her breasts, and nearly a gallon of yellow fluid was slowly fed into each breast, making her expand quickly! She long since saw the end of her 42DD days, now on the rare occasion she was granted use of her arms, she was unable to reach the end of her breasts, with her arms fully extended she could only reach 3/4's of the way to her nipples and her breasts seem to defying gravity.

The grinning German Frau Doctor Heinzman pronounced her new formula a success, as she informed the girls there that Chrissy was completed, a perfect 56KKK, perfect bimbo, built for sex and pleasuring her betters!

Why Does Chrissy Need Such Big Boobs?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)