More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Andrew99 Andrew99

What's next?

Sofia meets a Dove

The next morning Sofia woke up naked, like every morning, she checked her social medias and responded to all her agent’s messages before getting out of bed to have a shower and make tea and pop tarts. Sofia’s hair was wet from her shower and she was wearing a white robe that barely covered her breasts, she was sitting on her balcony when she saw the blonde haired woman again walking down the street. Sofia couldn’t see who it was but she wanted to know. Without thinking she grabbed her keys and ran out of her house in her robe, chasing the woman down the street. As she reached the corner, after thirty minutes of running, she saw the woman turn into a alleyway, Sofia followed her not knowing that the front of her robe was open and her breasts and pussy were showing, as she reached the alleyway she saw the woman facing her. Sofia could see that the woman was wearing a tight white shirt that stopped just above her stomach, showing off her 32C breasts, she was also wearing a denim blue jacket and some baggy blue denim jeans with the bottoms rolled up to her ankles and was wearing white Adidas sneakers.

“Who are you and why were you following me yesterday?” Sofia asked.

“My name is Dove Cameron”, Dove said in her sweet, angelic voice sounding like Christmas bells.

“Why were you following me yesterday and why did you just stand and watch me get yesterday?, Sofia said, feeling horny from seeing Dove’s nipples getting hard and poking through her shirt.

“I saw you and thought you were the cutest little thing I’d ever seen, and seeing you being hurt me but I couldn’t stop it because I was scared that I’d make the situation worse, I’m sorry”, Dove said blushing and noticing Sofia looking at her tits.

“You think I’m cute?” Sofia asked.

“Really that’s all you heard?” Dove said giggling, “ yes your adorable, and I really like you, I know we’ve only just met but I want to get to know you better”, Dove said.

“I’d love that too. Did you want to come over to my place and hang out? You can come over now if you want?” Sofia asked.

“I’d love that, thanks. But before we go back to your place, take my shirt otherwise your robe will open up again like it is now, and we don’t want that to happen”, Dove said as she took of her jacket and dropped it on the floor, she then took off her shirt revealing her 32C breasts for the first time and revealing that she wasn’t wearing a bra, Dove threw Sofia her shirt and put her jacket back on buttoning it up as Sofia put on Dove’s shirt.

Thirty minutes later and Sofia was back home and this time she brought Dove with her, she told Dove to make herself at home as she went upstairs into her bedroom to get changed. Dove Cameron went to the bedroom door and watched as Sofia took off the robe revealing her ass and pussy again and took off Dove’s shirt revealing her tits again, Dove had her one hand on her own tits squeezing them and her other hand down the front of her pants rubbing herself, she was extremely wet as she watched Sofia stripping. When Sofia Carson had gotten dressed Dove quickly and quietly ran back downstairs to Sofia’s sofa and straightened her clothes and acted like she hadn’t watched Sofia change.

“thanks for letting me borrow your shirt, I really appreciate it”, Sofia Carson said as she entered the loungeroom and gave Dove’s shirt back.

“You can keep it if you want, I’ve got another one at home”, Dove said.

“Thanks”, Sofia said, and she stood there staring straight into Dove’s eyes as Dove looked right into Sofia’s.

They stood there looking into each other’s eyes for ten minutes before Sofia looked away suggesting she make tea and walked away blushing as Dove smiled sexily at her host. As Sofia was making tea Dove threw her hands down the front of her pants and instantly felt her panties were soaked, her pussy was so wet from her unfinished masterbation. When Sofia had finished making tea Dove quickly removed her hand seeing how wet her fingers were, before Sofia gave her a cup of peppermint tea with honey and sat down next to Dove and started talking. After four hours of getting to know each other, lots of tea and a lot of staring into each other’s eyes, Dove said that she should go and Sofia asked if she wanted to come round for dinner tonight, around 8pm, Dove smiled and said yes before leaving, Sofia stood by the door watching Dove leave and staring at her ass, before she closed the door and realised her pants were wet. She quickly took off her pants confused as to how they were wet, she sniffed them and she realised that she had gotten wet while Dove was here, she felt her panties and felt they were drenched, she took them off and felt her pussy and realised it was soaking wet. Sofia Carson then thought she was in love with Dove Cameron, before reminding herself that she was straight and had only had pussy when she was drunk. Sofia Carson looked at her phone and saw she had four hours to get ready and start cooking dinner before Dove arrived, so she ran upstairs and into her bathroom and got ready.

As Dove left she saw a wet patch on Sofia’s pants and smiled knowing exactly what it was. Dove knew that she was deeply, head over heels for Sofia Carson and she was going to help Sofia realise that she loved Dove too. When Dove asked her about her past relationships Sofia had said that she was single and that she was straight, but Dove had heard the uncertainty in Sofia’s voice when she said that she was straight.

“Sofia Carson may not know it yet but she’s a lesbian and I’m going to help her realise that”, Dove thought to herself as she got to her house locked the doors, stripped naked, slid down onto the cold wooden floor with her back against the door and fingered her wet pussy hearing how wet she was. After three hours of masterbating and squirting all over the floor Dove cleaned up and got ready for dinner with Sofia Carson.

At 8pm on the dot Sofia heard a knock on the door and went to open it seeing Dove Cameron with her long blonde hair up in a ponytail, wearing a beautiful long, black dress that barely covered her 32C boobs, making Sofia wet again. Sofia could also see that Dove was wearing black open toed heels, as Sofia was looking at Dove’s feet she imagined herself sucking on them, before she shook herself back to reality, as Sofia Carson invited Dove in and shut the door behind her. Dove saw Sofia was wearing a long beautiful red dress that showed off the shape and size of her breasts and black open toed heels, which made Dove wetter than a waterfall and Dove wanting to suck on Sofia’s toes. Sofia Carson offered Dove a drink and filled up two glasses with wine and started talking.

After two hours of talking, when they finished eating, and they were onto their third glass of wine Sofia was hornier then she’s ever been, she didn’t know why she felt like this, or why Dove made her feel the way she did but Sofia didn’t care, she got up and cleared the table and grabbed Dove’s hand and lead Dove upstairs to her room. When Sofia Carson got to her room she took her shoes off and told Dove to lie down, Sofia then took off Dove’s shoes and sucked on Dove’s cute, adorable, tiny, little toes making Dove moan and get wetter as for the first time in her life she was about to have sex with another woman while sober. Sofia then pushed Dove’s dress up revealing her clean shaven pussy and no panties, Sofia Carson continued to push up Dove’s dress before taking it off entirely, and revealing her 32C boobs that were firm but soft and her nipples rock hard. Sofia Carson sucked on Dove’s nipples while she moaned loudly. After Sofia finished sucking Dove’s nipples she grabbed each one and rolled them between two fingers, causing Dove to get wetter. Sofia then moved her face in between Dove’s legs and fingered her pussy, making Dove moan louder.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Sof, please don’t stop, oh, fuck that feels so fucking good, shove them in deeper and faster”, Dove said as she squirted all over Sofia ten minutes later and Sofia Carson rubbed Dove’s pussy as Dove squirted everywhere.

When Dove finished squirting, Sofia Carson then put her entire fist deep inside Dove’s pussy and fucked her, Dove was on the edge again. Twenty minutes later and Dove Cameron squirted all over Sofia Carson again when Sofia took her fist out. Sofia then ate out Dove’s wet pussy tasting her sweet, tasty juices and squirt, ten minutes later and Sofia made Dove squirt again, Dove squirted in Sofia’s mouth. Dove then took off Sofia’s dress revealing her 32A boobs with rock hard nipples and her soaking wet clean shaven pussy, Dove pushed Sofia onto her back and sucked on her toes while Sofia closed her eyes and moaned loudly as Dove’s tongue went all over her feet. Ten minutes later Dove sucked on Sofia’s rock hard nipples and fingered Sofia’s wet pussy. Sofia had to cover her mouth to stop herself from waking up the entire street. Sofia couldn’t hold back anymore, she squirted all over Dove, as Dove rubbed her squirting pussy. When Sofia Carson eventually stopped squirting Dove slid her tiny fist deep inside Sofia’s tight pussy, Dove’s tiny fist was in so deep that half of her arm was inside Sofia’s pussy, Dove started fisting Sofia’s tight pussy. Twenty minutes later and Dove took out her arm and Sofia squirted everywhere and all over Dove. Ten minutes later Dove was rolling Sofia’s nipples in between two fingers making Sofia squirt again. When Sofia finished squirting, Dove ate out her pussy tasting the squirt and juices mixed and enjoying it. Ten minutes later Sofia squirted in Dove’s mouth and all over her face. Sofia then fingered Dove’s tiny ass while she did the same thing to Sofia’s ass, after ten minutes Sofia went into her wardrobe and pulled out a massive purple strapon and put it on, and inserted it deep inside Dove’s ass and pounded her, making both their tits bounce wildly off their chests.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Sof, please don’t stop, oh, fuck that feels so fucking good, shove it in deeper and faster, fuck, Sof, please don’t stop, make me cum. I have loved you ever since I saw you yesterday at your premiere and I want you to be my girlfriend, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, I want you to fuck me like this every day and night, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, fuck, that’s so fucking deep, yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, fuck, Sof”, Dove said as she came.

Sofia Carson flipped Dove over, pinned her against the wall with Dove’s feet wrapped around Sofia’s waist and started pounding Dove’s pussy as their tits bounced off their chests and Dove’s head almost came off.

“OMFG, your so fucking good Sof, and strong, I love it when I get held up against the wall and fucked. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah fuck my pussy harder, oh, fuck Sofia Carson, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah fuck my pussy harder, oh, fuck Sofia, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you, Sofia, baby, I love your fifty inch cock, your the one for me, and the only one, my ass, tits and pussy are yours, I want to marry you, please don’t stop fucking me, I want your kids, Sof. Be my girlfriend, fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, yeah, please be my girlfriend, Sofia”, Dove said as she struggled to get her breath back, Sofia then flopped Dove down onto the bed and continued pounding her.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Sofia, baby, fuck me, harder, deeper, faster, oh, fuck, you feel so fucking good, please don’t ever stop. Fuck my pussy, I’m yours, baby, my ass, my tits, my pussy, my mouth are yours, darling, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah, oh my fucking god, OMG, Sof? ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what are you doing? Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck Sofia, pound my tight pussy, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck Sofia, fuck me, OMG, WOW your massive, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, don't stop, please, I love you Sofia, pound me, please, OMG, ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please don’t stop. Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck, oh, yeah, baby, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck, harder, harder, ahhhhhhhh, fuck me. Sof? Don’t stop, please, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, baby, I love you Sof, pound my pussy, please, Sofia. I want you to destroy my pussy, I want your twenty-eight inch cock to stretch me a new pussy”, Dove moaned, ten minutes later and Dove Cameron squirted everywhere.

Sofia then took it off and Dove put it on and grabbed Sofia Carson’s tight, virgin ass and inserted the strapon slowly and gently and pounded deep into her tight virgin ass.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Dove, please don’t stop, make me squirt, please, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck Dove, you feel good deep inside my ass, I love the feel of your twenty inch cock deep inside my ass, please don’t stop, please, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me harder and deeper Dove”, Sofia Carson said, twenty minutes later and she squirted all over Dove, Dove then grabbed Sofia and pushed her up against the wall with her legs around Dove’s waist and Dove pounded Sofia against the wall.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, I love being fucked against the wall, i love how you pound me Dove, fuck , harder, deeper, faster”, Sofia said, twenty minutes later squirting and struggling to catch her breath, Dove took Sofia back to her bed and continued pounding her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck Dove. OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, YEAH, YEAH, OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY, MAKE ME MORE OF A SLUT AND WHORE THEN I ALREADY AM. FUCK ME HARDER, DOVE, FUCK ME DEEPER, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck Dove, you feel good deep inside my pussy, I love the feel of the strapon deep inside my pussy, I love the feel of your breasts bouncing against mine, I love the way your breasts press against mine, please don’t stop, make me cum please, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, your so good Dove, and so big, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me harder and deeper Dovey, OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, YEAH, YEAH, OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSS, MY WHORE PUSSY, MAKE ME MORE OF A SLUT AND WHORE THEN I ALREADY AM. FUCK ME HARDER, DOVE, FUCK ME DEEPER, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, your so fucking good at this Dove and so big, I’m going to cum, FUCK, I’M GOING TO CUM, I’M GOING TO SQUIRT, FUCK, I’M CUMMING, I’M FUCKING SQUIRTING, fuck I’m going to cum, I’m going to squirt, I’m cumming, I’m fucking squirting, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck pound her pussy like you’ve never pounded it before, fuck, I’m going to cum, I’m going to squirt, I’m cumming, I’m fucking squirting”, Sofia Carson said, squirting all over Dove Cameron.

Dove Cameron took the strapon off and kissed Sofia on the lips. Twenty minutes later Sofia Carson and Dove Cameron were scissoring like couple of wild rabbits fucking, ten minutes later and they squirted all over each other. Sofia then positioned herself over Dove’s face and placed her dripping wet pussy on Dove’s mouth and Dove ate Sofia’s pussy while Sofia ate Dove’s pussy at the same time. Ten minutes later and Sofia Carson and Dove Cameron were snuggled up with each other in Sofia’s bed.

“Did you mean what you said about wanting me to be my girlfriend?”, Sofia asked Dove.

“Of course, Sof, I love you so fucking much and I want to be with you”, Dove said.

“Thanks, that’s nice to hear. When I first saw you I was confused about why I was feeling the way I felt, my heart was beating fast, and I was horny, and ever since then whenever I see you or think of you my pussy gets wet, and I didn’t know why, but now I do, it’s because I’m in love with you, I’m a lesbian. Thank you for showing me that, and I’d love nothing more than to be your girlfriend and to have sex with you everyday and night”, Sofia Carson said smiling and looking at Dove Cameron.

“I’m glad to hear, and I’ll be here for you whenever you need me”, Dove said.

“Thanks, I want this to be just between you and I for now, until I’m ready to come out as lesbian. You were my first lesbian sex sober, every other time I’ve fucked women I’ve been drunk. So Thankyou for taking care of me”, Sofia said, Dove just responded with a smiled and kissed Sofia on the lips, Sofia Carson knew her life was about to change and there was only one person she had to thank for it, and she was looking right at her. Ten minutes later Sofia Carson and Dove Cameron fell asleep in each other’s arms, smiling.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)