More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Andrew99 Andrew99

What's next?

Dove introduces Sofia to Elizabeth Olsen

The next morning both girls woke up at the same time, looking at each other. They kissed and fingered each other’s pussies, after they fucked they went downstairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast, as they made breakfast they decided to watch a movie, they both decided to watch the marvel movies in order. Hours later and Sofia Carson and Dove Cameron were sitting on the couch in each other’s arms naked and were watching Age of Ultron, it was almost over and they were horny after seeing Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth Olsen in the movie. When the movie finished. They looked at each other and started talking about the movie.

“I love Scarlett Johansson, she’s got amazing boobs and ass, I’ve always dreamed of fucking her”, Dove said.

“I love Elizabeth Olsen, she looks so innocent and has an adorable ass, not as adorable as your ass, babe, but still adorable”, Sofia said.

“I actually live next door to Elizabeth Olsen, she’s about as innocent as a murderer, I hear her every single night fucking, and see a different woman go into her house every night, I’ve never been to her house but from what I hear she’s a good fuck buddy, I can introduce you Sofia if you want”, Dove said, Sofia said she’d love that and thanked Dove.

As both got dressed and hopped into Sofia’s dark blue Lamborghini Huracán, as they were about to drive off they saw Sofia’s next door neighbour come home and as she got out of her black Ferrari Dayton SP3 Dove saw it was Scarlett Johansson, Dove got even wetter and hornier than she already was, Scarlett glared at Sofia and then saw Dove before running inside.

“You didn’t tell me you lived next door to Scarlett Johansson, Sofia”, Dove said as Sofia drove off.

“I’m sorry, I forgot. I don’t think she likes me very much, she’s always a bitch to me, I try to be nice to her and she just treats me like shit”, Sofia said as Dove saw Sofia starting to cry.

Dove cheer her up ten minutes later as they arrived at Dove’s place, it was 3pm (in your country’s time zone), and Sofia saw Dove’s yellow Porsche 718 Cayman GT4, when Sofia saw that she was surprised. Dove took Sofia up to Elizabeth’s door and before she knocked on the door they saw Elizabeth’s red McLaren 765LT Spider, Sofia whistled as she looked at it. When Dove Cameron knocked on the door Elizabeth Olsen opened it naked, Sofia was hornier and wetter than ever when she saw Elizabeth in person. Sofia Carson saw Elizabeth’s amazing long legs and and cute, adorable feet and toes, she saw Elizabeth’s semi hard 18 inch dick between her legs and her perfect 32B breasts with rock hard nipples, when Sofia Carson looking into Elizabeth’s perfect, sexy, green eyes she felt like she was on the edge of squirting.

“Hey Dove, how are you? Who’s your little friend?”, Elizabeth said looking over Sofia’s perfect body, seeing Sofia’s rock hard nipples poking through her tight black shirt.

“Hey, Elizabeth, I’m good thanks. This is my best friend Sofia Carson, Sofia this is my next door neighbour Elizabeth Olsen.”, Dove said as Sofia and Elizabeth shook hands, Elizabeth asked if they wanted to come in, they both said yes and entered.

Three hours later after some coffee and Elizabeth getting to know Sofia and vice versa Elizabeth excused herself and left the room. Once Elizabeth left Sofia and Dove kissed and rubbed each other’s pussies through their pants, Dove noticing how wet Sofia was and how hot her pussy felt. After ten minutes Sofia and Dove noticed Elizabeth still hadn’t gotten back, Sofia said she would go look for her, as Sofia went upstairs she saw that the walls were painted in dried cum and covered in squirt. When she got to Elizabeth’s room she went in and saw Elizabeth sitting on one of the bedposts and fucking it, Sofia quickly and quietly hid just outside the room with her back to the wall as she poked her head at the corner and watched as Elizabeth fucked the bedpost, Sofia quietly took her jeans off and fingered her hot, dripping wet pussy right there in the hallway as she watched Elizabeth Olsen fuck her bed. Ten minutes later and Elizabeth squirted all over her bed while Sofia squirted all over the floor and wall, moaning loudly. Sofia took her tight black shirt off and left it on the floor with her jeans and took off her black high heeled boots and fingered her pussy again. Elizabeth had heard Sofia’s moan and was just inside her doorway and was watching Sofia fingering herself, Elizabeth could see Sofia’s cute, adorable feet and toes and her long legs, she could also see her cute, little ass and her dripping wet shaved pussy, but Elizabeth couldn’t help but stare in amazement at Sofia’s tits, she expected her to have small flat tits, but instead saw that she had nice big 32A boobs. Elizabeth Olsen watched as Sofia Carson squirted a second time all over the floor and wall, she also squirted all over her clothes and inside her boots. Elizabeth grabbed Sofia and placed her on her bed, Elizabeth then spread Sofia’s legs and ate her soaking wet pussy, tasting Sofia’s squirt and juices. While Sofia was being eaten out by Elizabeth Dove Cameron was downstairs in the kitchen waiting for Sofia and Elizabeth to return when she realised Sofia had been gone for twenty minutes. Dove went looking for Sofia, when she was halfway up the stairs she heard Sofia’s and Elizabeth’s voices and saw Sofia’s clothes on the floor, she went to Elizabeth’s door and saw that Sofia was now being fingered by Elizabeth Olsen. Dove was shocked and heartbroken that the one girl she loved was fucking someone else in front of her, she saw Sofia squirt all over Elizabeth. Elizabeth then shoved her 18 inch cock deep inside Sofia’s mouth, ten minutes later and Elizabeth came deep inside Sofia’s mouth and pulled out and came all over Sofia’s face and tits. Elizabeth then flipped Sofia over and slid her cock deep inside Sofia’s ass and pounded, Dove saw Sofia’s tits bouncing off her chest and Elizabeth’s bouncing off her chest and against Sofia’s back wildly.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Elizabeth, your huge, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, but you feel so fucking good. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don’t stop, fuck me more, fuck, your pounding my ass, cum deep inside me”, Sofia Carson moaned loudly.

“WTF? SOFIA? What are you doing? And Elizabeth? I thought you were my friend Sofia?”, Dove yelled in shock as she saw Sofia and Elizabeth jump before running out of the house crying.

Elizabeth continued pounding Sofia’s ass, ten minutes later and Sofia was screaming at the top of her voice as she squirted all over the bed and Elizabeth came deep inside her ass. Elizabeth flipped a guilty Sofia over onto her back and pounded her pussy, both their breasts bouncing off their chests and against each other’s, Sofia Carson couldn’t stop her myself from yelling at the top of her voice as her pussy was being destroyed.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Elizabeth, please don’t stop, oh, fuck that feels so fucking good, shove them in deeper and faster, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Lizzie, please don’t stop, oh, fuck that feels so fucking good, shove it in deeper and faster, fuck, Liz, please don’t stop, make me cum. I have loved you ever since I saw you in Avengers: Age of Ultron two years ago, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, I want you to fuck me like this every day and night, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, fuck, that’s so fucking deep, yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, fuck, Elizabeth. OMFG, your so fucking good Elizabeth, and strong, I love it when I get pounded. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah fuck my pussy harder, oh, fuck Elizabeth Olsen ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah fuck my pussy harder, oh, fuck Lizzie, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you, Lizzie, baby, I love your 18 inch cock, please don’t stop fucking me, fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Elizabeth, baby, fuck me, harder, deeper, faster, oh, fuck, you feel so fucking good, please don’t ever stop. Fuck my pussy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah, oh my fucking god, OMG, Elizabeth? ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what are you doing? Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck Elizabeth, pound my tight pussy, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck Elizabeth, fuck me, OMG, WOW your massive, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, don't stop, please, I love you Elizabeth, pound me, please, OMG, ohhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please don’t stop. Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck, oh, yeah, baby, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck, harder, harder, ahhhhhhhh, fuck me. Don’t stop, please, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes, baby, I love you Elizabeth, pound my pussy, please, Lizzie. I want you to destroy my pussy, I want your 18 inch cock to stretch me a new pussy, What? Your going to cum? No, please don’t cum inside my pussy, please pull out”, Sofia Carson screamed at the top of her voice, as Elizabeth didn’t hear Sofia’s pleas and impregnated her, she filled Sofia’s pussy up with her cum.

Sofia cleaned Elizabeth’s cock off and Elizabeth slid it straight back into Sofia’s pussy and continued pounding her pussy.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Elizabeth, please don’t stop, make me squirt, please, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck Elizabeth, you feel good deep inside my ass, I love the feel of your twenty inch cock deep inside my ass, please don’t stop, please, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me harder and deeper Elizabeth. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, I love how you pound me Elizabeth, fuck , harder, deeper, faster, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck Elizabeth. OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, YEAH, YEAH, OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY, MAKE ME MORE OF A SLUT AND WHORE THEN I ALREADY AM. FUCK ME HARDER, ELIZABETH, FUCK ME DEEPER, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck Elizabeth, you feel good deep inside my pussy, I love the feel of your massive cock deep inside my pussy, I love the feel of your breasts bouncing against mine, I love the way your breasts press against mine, please don’t stop, make me cum please, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, your so good Elizabeth, and so big, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me harder and deeper Lizzie, OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, YEAH, YEAH, OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK MY SLUTTY PUSSY, MY WHORE PUSSY, MAKE ME MORE OF A SLUT AND WHORE THEN I ALREADY AM. FUCK ME HARDER, ELIZABETH, FUCK ME DEEPER, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, your so fucking good at this Elizabeth and so big, I’m going to cum, FUCK, I’M GOING TO CUM, I’M GOING TO SQUIRT, FUCK, I’M CUMMING, I’M FUCKING SQUIRTING, fuck I’m going to cum, I’m going to squirt, I’m cumming, I’m fucking squirting, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck pound her pussy like you’ve never pounded it before, fuck, I’m going to cum, I’m going to squirt, I’m cumming, I’m fucking squirting”, Sofia Carson said, squirting all over Elizabeth Olsen and begging her to pull out this time, as Elizabeth came deep inside Sofia’s pussy for the second time impregnating her again.

“I told you I don’t want you to impregnate me, I didn’t want to have your kid, Elizabeth”, Sofia Carson said, as Elizabeth apologised repeatedly saying that she hadn’t heard her over her screaming and loud orgasms. Sofia forgave her and got dressed and thanked Elizabeth for her hospitality and left to go next door to Dove’s place.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)