More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Andrew99 Andrew99

What's next?

Dove Gets her

Sofia knocked on Dove’s door and got no reply, she knocked again and got the same response, Sofia tried the handle and realised it was unlocked. Sofia searched the house and didn’t find her. Ten minutes later she got to her own place and saw Dove’s car outside of Scarlett’s house, Sofia saw the door was open and entered she instantly saw a trail of clothes leading to Scarlett’s bedroom, upstairs. She went upstairs and stood outside ScarJo’s room and saw that Dove was naked. Sofia Carson could see Dove’s cute bare toes and feet and her bare long legs and thighs, she saw Dove’s adorable ass and her wet clean shaven pussy, Sofia was heartbroken. Sofia saw Scarlett Johansson was naked too, she could see Scarlett’s humongous 32DDD breasts and her sexy ass, Sofia also saw a humongous twenty-eight inch, rock hard cock between her legs. She saw Dove on her knees and sucking Scarlett’s cock.

Ten minutes later she saw Scarlett cum deep inside Dove’s mouth, and Dove looked straight at Sofia an smiled while getting a facefull of cum, Sofia turned around and ran home crying. Dove was flipped over onto her knees and Scarlett jammed her cock deep inside Dove’s tight ass and pounded it. With both their breasts bouncing off their chests loudly and Dove’s head almost falling off she was enjoying being pounded in her ass but she also felt a little guilty as she moaned at the top of her voice.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck Scarlett Johansson, please don’t stop, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, cum in my ass, ScarJo, cum inside my ass, baby. Cover my face Scarlett, OMFG, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, baby, your humongous, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, OMFG Scarlett? No please don’t stop, keep fucking, pound my ass more, oh fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, baby, fuck, fuck me harder, deeper, oh fuck, shit, I love your cock pounding my pussy”, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Dove screamed at the top of her voice.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Dove, your ass is tight”, Scarlett Johansson said as she continued pounding Dove’s tight, little ass.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Scarlett, your humongous, please fuck me, I’ve heard a lot about you from my best friend, Sofia Carson, I want your cum deep inside my ass and I want you to pound me like you’ve never pounded someone before, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck, I love the feel of your cock deep inside my ass, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, I haven’t been fucked like this in my life fuck, fuck, oh my fucking god your fucking massive, fuck, Scarlett, keep going, please don’t stop, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah, pound my slutty ass, make me more of a whore, a slut then I already am, oh fuck, Scarlett, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Scarlett, baby, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, deeper, no woman has fucked me like you are fucking me now, Scarlett, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Oh, fuck, Scarlett, I love your huge, hard, cock deep inside my ass, oh fuck, baby, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett, FUCK, SCARLETT”, Dove screamed as she squirted everywhere and Scarlett filled her ass up with her warm cum.

Dove flipped over and Scarlett jammed her cock deep inside Dove’s tight, wet pussy and pounded her like no tomorrow.

“Oh, fuck, Scarlett, I love your wet pussy, make me squirt, baby, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Scarlett, oh fuck, your so wet, squirt all over me, baby, I want your cum all over me, oh, fuck, Scarlett, Scarlett, Scarlett, oh fuck, Scarlett, I’m going to cum, fuck, make me cum, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, baby, please don’t cum inside me, whatever you do please don’t cum inside me, fuck you feel so fucking good deep inside me, fuck, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Scarlett, I forgot how big you were, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me, baby, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck me, oh fuck, I don’t want you to impregnate me, please say you won’t cum inside me, Scarlett, I want a child, but I want one with Sofia, I want you to cum anywhere but in my pussy, oh, fuck, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me deeper, fuck my pussy, pound my pussy, I want you to destroy my pussy, oh, Scarlett, Scarlett, ScarJo, oh, fuck, Scar, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me harder and deeper Scarlett. OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, YEAH, YEAH, OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK MY SLUT ASS AND MY WHORE PUSSY, MAKE ME MORE OF A SLUT AND WHORE THEN I ALREADY AM. FUCK ME HARDER, SCARLETT, FUCK ME DEEPER, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck Scarlett you feel good deep inside my pussy, I love the feel of your twenty inch cock deep inside my ass and pussy, I love the feel of your hot, sticky, delicious cum deep inside my ass, please don’t stop, cum for me, please, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, your so hard Scarlett and so big, ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, fuck me harder and deeper Scarlett, OHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, AHHHHHHHHH, FUCK, YEAH, YEAH, OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK MY SLUT ASS AND MY WHORE PUSSY, MAKE ME MORE OF A SLUT AND WHORE THEN I ALREADY AM. FUCK ME HARDER, BABY, FUCK ME DEEPER, Ohhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, your so hard Scarlett and so big, I’m going to cum FUCK, I’M GOING TO CUM, I’M GOING TO SQUIRT, FUCK, I’M CUMMING, I’M FUCKING SQUIRTING”, Dove flooded the bedroom as she screamed loudly and squirted like a fire hydrant, and Scarlett impregnated her, she shot her cum deep inside Dove’s hot, tight pussy.

“Did you can in me? Scarlett, I told you not to, I love Sofia but I just wanted to get **** not get pregnant”, Scarlett just smiled as Dove got dressed and left.

As Dove entered her house she saw Sofia crying on the couch and instantly felt bad. Dove sat on the couch next to her and wrapped an arm around Sofia’s shoulders.

“I’m sorry Sofia, I was just so upset that you were fucking another woman and I wasn’t invited, I didn’t mean to upset you, I just wanted to get ****, I’m so sorry”, Dove said.

“It’s ok, baby, I deserved it, I’m sorry too, I promise you will be the only woman I ever have sex with”, Sofia Carson said.

“ you can have sex with other women as long as I’m invited to join or at least watch, and I’ll do the same for you”, Dove said.

“Thanks, Dovey, I promise I’ll invite you next time”, Sofia said, smiling and kissing Dove.

“I have to tell you something, I told Scarlett not to cum inside me, but she came inside me and now I’m pregnant with her child, I’m so sorry Sofia”, Dove said.

“It’s ok, Elizabeth Olsen did the same to me , but that was because she didn’t hear me tell her not to over my loud orgasming”, Sofia said.

“Yeah, you are pretty noisy in bed”, Dove said and they both laughed.

“So what are we going to do?” Sofia said.

“We are going to raise the children and maybe we should let Elizabeth and Scarlett live with us as they are the mothers too, only if your ok with that, Sofia, darling”, Dove said.

Sofia Carson said she was fine with it and called Elizabeth Olsen and Scarlett Johansson up and told them that she and Dove were dating and that they wanted them to be their girlfriends to, Elizabeth Olsen said she loved the idea but Scarlett said she didn’t want anything to do with the relationship and hung up. Sofia told Dove and Dove said it wouldn’t matter if Scarlett was here or not, ‘cause they would love the child no matter what. When Elizabeth Olsen arrives she apologised about Scarlett and told them that she only did one night stands with women and impregnated them and leaving them to look after her children alone. After talking for three hours Sofia Carson, Dove Cameron and Elizabeth Olsen all went to Sofia’s room and went to bed naked, falling asleep quickly, Sofia had a smile on her face when she fell asleep at 4am that cold Tuesday morning, with the picture of all of their nipples and Elizabeth’s cock rock hard from the cold burned in her mind.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)