More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Searcher0595 Searcher0595

Who do you call for first?

Sofia Rivera, flat-chested 20-year old latina

"Get Ms. Rivera in my office this instant" You bark at your driver as he opens the car door for you.

"Very well sir" The driver was quick to make a phone call as you enter the faculty building. Naturally, you are greeted by a whole host of lectures and faculty, trying their best to get in your good graces. After all, it's quite uncommon for someone to be both the Dean and one of the owners of a private school. As you were about to reach your office, you could hear the public announcement system spark into life.

"Ms. Rivera, I repeat, Ms. Rivera, please present yourself at the Dean's office immediately" You smirk as the lady's voice echoed throughout the campus. Whenever this specific announcement system would go live, everyone knew what it meant, that whoever was mentioned, to prepare themselves to perform their duty as School of Sluts students.

It didn't take long for a knock on your door to arrive soon after as you sip on a cup of freshly brewed coffee.

"Good Morning, Mr. Sultry" A petite Latina women you greeted before closing the door behind her, the auto-locking mechanism kicking place as the doors were sealed shut. Putting down your coffee mug, you can't help but lick at your lips at the sight Sofia before you. Like most days, she was wearing a half-cropped blouse along with denim shorts that hid little to the imagination. What's more, Sofia was tugging at the ends of her shorts, showing off pink-laced panties.

Perhaps something noteworthy, was that Sofia was had her breasts exposed behind her blouse, with no bra in sight. Well, unsurprisingly so, since you forbade her from even wearing a bra on a whim. Rising from your chair to meet her, you flash her a charming smile as you circled around her.

"Good morning to you too Ms. Rivera" You say as your hands firmly wrapped itself around Sofia's petite hips, your crotch pressing hard against her bottom.

"Please Mr. Sultry, we've known each other for almost a year now, you can call me Sofia"

"Silly me, naturally we should be on a first name basis, I've explored every inch of your body after all" You say, smirking as you firm grip buckles open her denim shorts, sliding her panties along too as you reveal her slightly hairy bush.

"I'm happy to be of s-service...s-sir" Despite her words, Sofia's breathing was heavy, her hand instinctively grabbing yours as her legs were slightly trembling.

"Good to hear that, now, let's lose the top shall we?" You say before ripping open her blouse, the buttons coming undone as Sofia's top slides to the floor, revealing her petite chest. Soon enough, you were groping and fondling her breasts without caution, kneading them like dough.

"H-Heekk...I'm sorry my breasts are too small for your liking s-sir" Sofia apologizes as she squirms like a worm under your firm hands.

"Hahaha is that what you think you little sow?" You can't help but pull Sofia's nipples apart for how she was of herself.

"Y-yes s-sir, everyone in campus makes fun of m-me...for being flat-chested" Sofia was now biting her lips as you had sneaked two fingers, knuckles deep in her pussy as a quick warm-up.

"Hahaha, is that so? Well you are petite, no denying that" The intensity of your fingering was furious as it didn't take long for Sofia's moist pussy lips to glisten your fingers.

"But do not worry Sofia, out of all the whore and sluts in this campus...you are one of my favorite toys to play with" Without wasting any more breath, you grab Sofia by the neck before throwing her forcefully to the sofa. In one swift motion, you wrap one hand around her waist before plunging four of your fingers straight inside the latina's moist pussy lips.

Plunging your fingers back and forth, knuckles deep as you explore Sofia's tightly clammed pussy. Occasionally, you'd curl a few fingers, grazing the edges of her pussy walls as you search for her weak spots. Unsurprisingly, just as you remember her G-SPOT, Sofia too was reminded of your skill.

"H-HEEEKK-KKK....F-FINGERS...N-NOT THERE...ANYWHERE B-BUT THERE-E" Sofia was howling as her hips were buckling under your weight. Encouraged, you kept pressing on, attacking the same spot right with your fingers as Sofia moans uncontrollably under you.

"N-NO...T-THIS...I-IS...W-WRONG....I-I'M...SUPPOSED TO BE P-PLEASURING...Y-YOU...H-HEEEKK" Sofia moaned as she felt her climax rapidly approaching. For someone whose job and source of pride was servicing you, having the tables turned made her lose all sense of reality.

"A bit of a tight ass aren't you? Just shut up and moan away you dumb whore" You bark before pressing your lips against Sofia's, effectively smothering her in pleasure while ensuring she keeps that loud trap of hers shut tight.

"Mhmm-mhmhm...mmmm" Sofia's moans were slowly snuffed out as her tongue danced with yours. Her breathing which was once fast and shallow had not slowed to a deep pace. That being said, you could tell the latina was mere moments away from wetting herself and making mess of your $4000 luxury sofa. Not that it matters of course.

"You're hitting your limit aren't you? Answer me whore?" You slapped Sofia's petite breasts a few times before the latina snapped out of her trance, mindlessly nodding her head as if she was in cloud nine.

"Good, time for the finishing blow, get your legs up, now, right fucking now!" You bark as your words were accompanied by swift actions, lifting both her legs up with your left hand such that her heels were facing the ceiling. With her pussy exposed even more, you start fingering her entrance relentlessly, a trick you learned after so many times playing with your toy.

"H-HEEEK-KK...S-STOP...M-MR..S-SULTRY...I' GOING TO COME..I-I...I'M G-GOING TO MAKE A MESS!" For whatever reason, Sofia was begging you to stop, fighting the pleasure she was drowning in as her hips were buckling like a bull in a rodeo. Entertained at the thought of the dignified Sofia Rivera soiling herself in the Dean's office, her cries to stop only turned you on further.

"Do it! You have my permission, forget your dignity and soil yourself in my office hahahha!"

"I'M C-CUMMING! I'M FUCKING CUMMING D-DADDY" Sofia's true self finally cracked as her entire body shook and rumbled in pure pleasure. Her hips especially were buckling like wild as the waves of pleasure just from the mere act of fingering overwhelmed her. In no time at all, Sofia's worst fear was realized as small traces of piss begin leaking from her love hole.

"HEEEKK...I'M PISSING! DON'T LOOK AT ME...I'M ACTUALLY PISSING!!" Sofia blurted as she looked down to see her piss shooting wildly, an uncontrollable byproduct of an orgasm this intense. If anything, the fact that you continued to rub the entrance to her clit made her hips buckle even forcefully as your other hand was firmly gripped on her leg.

"Hahaha, you're like an untrained puppy who still haven't learnt where and when to piss, you should be ashamed of yourself" You can't help but to tease Sofia, her lower body still trembling at you fingertips as the remaining splurges of her love juice fizzles out.

"Y-YES...I'm...s-so...sorry...d-daddy" Sofia apologized like a wounded mutt as you finally let go of her legs.

"Since you piss like a dog, how about you bark like one too?" You jest.

"Woof....Woof" Sofia barked without hesitation, much to your amusement.

"Good doggy" You say as your cock stands completely erect, still dry as a desert when compared to how moist Sofia's pussy was.

"Aren't you going to thank your owner for making you cum? After all, I called you in here to pleasure me remember?" You remind Sofia who is now trying to catch her breath desperately.

"Thank you very much for making me cum Mr. Sultry...I am not worthy of your attention"

"No, you are not. You best entertain me before I throw you out of this campus and into the streets like a dog you are" You command.

"Sofia Rivera...at your service Mr. Sultry" Sofia slowly mutters as she gets back on her feet, ready to serve. As the latina stand before, ripe for the taking, your cock twitches at what to do with her. Originally, you wanted Sofia to swallow your cock whole with that loud-mouth of hers but after seeing how wet her pussy is, perhaps you should go straight for the main course after all.

Then again, her asshole does look rather enticing and you had spent the last few weeks getting her accustomed to anal sex. The decisions seem bountiful.

Which hole do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)