More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

...

Socializing

Okay so maybe I should tell you about our little community. First of all you have to know that Helen, Amalia and I constitute what the professor Cortes calls a Coterie. A coterie is a small group of vampire, a family of sorts that stay together, stick together would be more appropriate, covering each other’s ass, protecting each other. The tradition of the coterie is quite old apparently, it traces back to the early Roman empire.

I should also tell you that our coterie is not the only one in the University. There are three more.

One of them comes from back east. Four vampires, two guys and two girls from New York. The head of the Coterie is a girl named Madison. She’s nice but apparently she has a hard time stopping once she starts feeding. I had to pull Susan out of her clutches before it was too late a couple of times now. Susan has orders not to let her approach. I would hate losing Susan.

The second Coterie is a male only one, they don’t mind having girls from time to time - blood is blood after all - but I have the serious impression that they are much more into guys. Gay vampires from California. That would make a great title for a movie. They all come from San Diego by the way. The leader is called Richard but everybody calls him Dick, wonder why… Anyway they are all extremely nice to us, Midwest girls. I love having gay friends, it’s so fashionable.

The last one is an all-girl Coterie, all bitches if you ask me. Their head is called Betty, she’s a bitch, her four followers are all bitches. They call her Mistress, can you imagine that? They have nested in a Sorority House and they keep the other girls locked in the basement for food and entertainment. I’m not a big fan of what they call entertainment, it’s mainly . The professor has told them about keeping a low profile but I don’t think they care.

Why so many vampires, you might wander. Well it’s simple, the professor got us all together for his big plan. But I’ll come back to it later. Screw his orders not to tell anyone, this year, my dear Anne, I won’t keep a secret from you, this year and never more.

So this coteries and the professor are the little vampire society of my University. We meet every week to talk and exchange on our nature, our problems and we try to learn from each other. So there are those meetings and then there are the classes.

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)