More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yes41414 yes41414

What to do?

Social Restructure

" i want to make it so that sex isnt a deal, its just an average part of life, however it doesnt lose any passion or is looked at as a boring part of life. i would like it so that its just polite for a woman to engage in sexual activities when asked"

"oooh, thats an interesting one" laughed Gina.


As the pair walked back to Johns house, they spotted the papergirl walking up to a house, she was a brunnette and about 5'5'' tall. Whilst walking up the path, an old man of atleast 70 walked out the front door, they exchanged a few words before the small girl got down on to her knees and began unzipping the old mans zipper. She grabbed his tiny cock and began sucking enthusiastically. After about a minute the old man groaned and spurted his cum into the young girls mouth; after swallowing, she gave him his paper and left for the next house.

The old man then saw John looking over at him, the OAP merely gave him a thumbs up and headed inside.

"wow, that was wierd" John said, as he turned to Gina he noticed that she looked particularly unsettled and uncomfortable, he then spotted her right hand rubbing at the front of her dress. She noticed his gaze and immediately took away her hand, blushing a great deal she looked up at her master.

"Im so sorry sir! Its just that its been so long! i'll never do anything like this again its just i couldnt help get a little bit excit-"

" Its okay, i really dont mind! In fact its great, you can do things like this whenever you want... but only when im watching" John grinned.

Wiping a tear from her cheek, Gina looked up at John with her beautiful eyes and smiled.

"okay....whatever you want" she laughed.

Hand in hand, the pair set off for John's house.

Anything happen on the way? Or do they get back okay?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)