More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SleepyJMan SleepyJMan

What is Tam’s extracurricular?

Soccer

Tam blinks a few times, wondering where the time went or how she fell asleep and the teacher didn't seem to notice. Heh, these prissy girls are really dense it seems. "Uuuh yeah, soccer. Thank you ma'am" as she gets up to leave.

Tam proceeds to soccer practice and actually manage to keep pace, through no small effort mind you. After a while though, things start to get a bit rough. The girls begin what Tam thought was a weird sort of hazing as she hadn’t been on the team long. The oddest part was that it was mostly them bumping her, almost intentionally from the front. It couldn’t be a proper hazing though as the girls all seemed to truly think highly of Tam and her skills, even giving her very intimate hugs whenever she scores.

Finally time came when they arrived in the locker room. One of the girls removed her shoes and socks.

“Oh no! I think some of my pedicure came off” one of the girls said, Debbie was her name “Tam, I can’t really see, does it look bad?” she says, sticking her feet up in so Tam gets a good look.

Tam doesn't balk at the opportunity to hold someone's soft foot in her hand, even if it is a bit sweaty. "Uuhm, I don't think so.. maybe the big nails is scuffed a bit, but you'll get that with playing. You can simply buff it out, like on a car, and it'll look good as new!" she smiles and looks up to the girl whose divine foot she’s holding, trying to be as objective and non-weird as possible.

Debbie as she sits holds both her porcelain feet up upright and curled so you can see the nails.

“You sure? Get a close look from this angle. Look real close. Maybe I need a second opinion…”

“Let me get a look!” said Jen, a black teammate fresh out of the shower, as she practically spoons Tam with enough to shove her face directly into Debbie’s divine feet and neither party showed any signs of letting her face out. Which hopefully her love of feet and basic programming would prevent her from wanting in the first place.

At first Tam struggles against this new black girl... but upon having the toes caress her face, and smelling them, the cycle of horniness and obedience makes her want to look closer.. which gets her hornier, making her thighs quiver as she's already on her knees... which makes her just want to stay in them a bit.

The girls feign to not notice Tam’s struggle as they entice her further.

“Deb, your feet look so soft! Did you start using a new cream?”

“Yes I have, Jen. Thanks for noticing, but I bet Tam here could tell us how well it’s doing it’s job.”

Jen starts kissing Tam’s neck in between her times speaking, fondling her breasts the whole time.

“I bet it feels smooch real nice~” Jen whispers in Tam’s ear “Would you like some cream of your own?” As Jen says that, Tam feels something hard and warm press up between her legs seeming to come from Jen.

As she's overwhelmed by the beautiful soft feet in front of her, she's having a hard time rejecting these girls' advances... or even recognizing what the thing is between her legs.... and after an involuntary kiss and toe suck from Debbie's forceful mouth entry, she barely even registers that there even IS something between her legs.

Jen’s towel falls to the floor as she lowers Tam’s shorts just enough to stick her cock in. “Oh, cum now. Don’t you like her feet? You’ll like this cream.” She starts teasing Tam’s wet pussy with her tip

“Just suck my toes” Debbie says “and don’t worry. They’ll make you feel good.”

The tip makes her freak out a bit, awakening her from a reminder of the spiral... until a push from Deb, all five toes fiting into her mouth nicely, calms her down like a pacifier. She hates this but... so... wet... must.. suck as commanded...

Debbie begins to rub the top of Tam’s head with her other foot, practically kneading it, as if to push out all lingering resistance, cooing “Good girl~” she plays with herself.

Before she knew it, Tam was gagging on a mouthful of Deb’s foot while Jen pounded her from behind, reaching up her shirt and playing with her nipples. Tam moans a cry of pain into the foot, being obedient enough to take it... but her tight pussy is getting rammed by the cock and it hurrrrrts.

Jen picks up the pace, faster and faster, enjoying every bit of Tam’s tight pussy. “You feel so goooo~d. I bet I feel good too!” Jen said in triumph.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” Deb interrupts, knowing that Tam won’t remember a word of this conversation that doesn’t directly speak to her “she’s just an eager little foot slut. But maybe we can *use* that…”

“Oooh. A little puppy for feet! *huff* I think I know just the girl who would love that. Hnnnggh!!!” Just then, Jen was approaching climax.

Suddenly, Tam was back to her senses standing upright, washed, and in uniform outside the locker room. The bell rang signaling lunch, but it was odd. There seemed to be a gap in time… it must not have been important. Yet she walks, still thinking on the oddness of her predicament.

(Weird...) she thought to herself (I don't seem to remember the last 2 hours of school time. I'm pretty sure I worked out, because my thighs and abs are pretty sore. And I'm pretty hungry, but feel like I had some snacks already since my mouth is watering...)

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)