More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by welshwonder welshwonder

Sobering her up

Sober Princess - Dirty Drunk

As I drove to pick up Helen my mind raced.
Was I mad?
Picking up 2 of my ex wifes best friends in 2 nights?
What if she found out? What if they found out about the other? Was I just inviting trouble to my doorstep?

I guess testosterone and pure hornyness made the decision for me!

As I got to town I saw her before she saw me. She was in a tight short navy blue dress, high heels and clutching a little handbag as she swayed in her drunken stupor.
She looked drunk but was sexy as hell. She had muscular looking tanned thighs and her shoes defined her stunning calves. I've always been a bit of a leg man and she certainly had great pins.
I pulled up next to her and she waved and jumped in.
"Oh my god, I'm absolutely bolloxed John, thanks so much for coming for me." she said
"That's ok. Looks like you've had a good night." I laughed "Shall I take you straight home?"
"Not straight home. I pissed off Rich last night when I went home in a state. He's going to be well annoyed if I'm in the same boat tonight?" she said
Rich was her boyfriend. I'd never met him but I remember my exwife once saying he'd said something about me on a night out and she'd defended me. So I already didn't like the guy.

"Can we just go for a drive for a bit to sober me up John?" she asked
"Yeh of course we can." I said
I kept glimpsing at her thighs as her dress rode up.
She was talking about the night out and what they'd got up to.
She told me that my ex had pulled a guy they all worked with and disappeared earlier. It shouldn't bother me but I still got a pang of jealousy whenever I heard of her out with another guy.
"You can have a feel of them if you want you know!" she said
"What?" I asked, caught a bit offguard.
"I can see you having a look at my legs, I'd be annoyed if you didn't!" she laughed.
I laughed with her. "You look fucking hot!"
"Hotter than Hannah last night?" she asked.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked
"Fuck off John, I know she went home with you. I know she fucked you. She said you were good by the way!" she said
I couldn't believe she'd told her but it kind of made things easier, I didn't have to worry about getting caught out now.

I drove up a local mountain and parked in a small carpark.
We talked and laughed about various things until she said. "God I'm dying for a pee! I'm gonna have to go in the bushes! Will ya come with me, it's creepy out there!"
I shook my head laughing as she climbed out.
I got out too. She linked arms with me "There might be foxes and shit out there! I don't like animals!" she said
I laughed again. "You're fucking nuts!"
She pulled me to her and we kissed deeply. Her mouth was beautiful. Some times a kiss just feels so good and this was one of those times. It was slow sensual and she looked and smelt so good.
We broke the kiss. "I've really got to pee!" she said
We walked over to near a bush and she lifted her skirt, squatted and pulled down her knickers. "Hold my hand!" she said
"Seriously?" I asked
"Yeh, I'm pissed and don't want to fall over!" she laughed
I laughed and held her hand as a stream of piss left her. She'd obviously drank a lot throughout the day. I couldn't help but watch her.
She looked at me and laughed "Kinky bastard! you getting off watching me?"
"Actually I fucking am yes!" I replied "fuck you're sexy!"
Without thinking i unzipped and unbuttoned my jeans, pulled out my cock and took it to her mouth.
She didn't say a word she just moaned and started sucking me. She felt incredible.
"I thought you were going to piss on me then!" she laughed
"Fucking hell Helen, would you like that?" I asked
"Not here, but maybe at your place in the shower?" she said
"Really?" I asked
"I'll try anything twice!" she giggled then went back to sucking on my cock
After a minute or so she stood up and pulled me behind her. She turned her head for us to kiss and my hand went between her legs from behind to feel her wetness.
There were still droplets of piss in her pubic hair but the slipperiness of her pussy told me she was wet before that! I lifted up my fingers and she bit her lip watching me as I tasted, the taste of her pussy mixed with the bitter drops of urine made my head go dizzy!
She grabbed my fingers and sucked them her self then kissed me again. "I'll try anything when I'm pissed John!" she emphasised the word "anything"
I pushed up behind her and slid into her hot wet pussy. She pushed back against me and I felt my cock grow harder looking down at it driving into her, her amazing ass just bouncing back on me as she bit her lip and moaned.
"Fuck you are so sexy Helen!" I said , "Your arse looks amazing!"
"Do you want to fuck it?" she asked

"Fuck yes! You want it?" I replied
"I fucking love anal, Rich wont do it. He thinks it's gay!" she said
I dropped to my knees and started licking her asshole. I was rubbing her come from her pussy to her ass and tongue fucking her perfect puckered hole.
"Oh fuck yes, that's so good John, c'mon baby put that dick in my arse!" she said
I stood back up put the tip against her and eased against her. "Oh fuck! You're so big, ow fuck!" she said
I eased off perhaps she needed some lube.
"No don't stop," she whispered "Just keep pushing it into me, I can take it, I love it. I have toys I fuck when Rich isn't about."
I pushed back against her! I saw her kicking her knickers off and opening her legs a little wider, reaching back to spread her ass cheeks. I dipped down grabbed the knickers and then pushed into her. The tip popped in and she squealed in delight. She took a second to get used to the hard cock in her then started controlling a slow fucking pace, taking me a little deeper each time as she whispered to me how much she loved it.
I lifted her knickers to my nose and inhaled, she smiled and told me she was more turned on than she could ever remember being.
Her ass was now right against me taking my full length and she started fucking me faster and harder.
That's when the noise kicked in. She started shouting and moaning "Yes fuck that ass! Oh my god I have wanted this for so long! I need this FUCK ME!"
The slapping of our bodies together with her shouts where loud enough for anyone near to hear. I grabbed her beautiful silky hair and pulled her head back, I kissed her deeply then pushed her knickers into her mouth. She looked at me with pure lust in her eyes and just nodded as I pounded her ass.
I started to spank her and again she just looked at me and nodded as her muffled moans drove me on. Her reddening ass looking amazing as it buffeted against me.
I
was surprised I lasted so long but this kinky ass fucking went on for what seemed like an eternity. I told her I was about to cum and she just intensified the speed that her arse swallowed my cock. It's vice like grip starting to milk the cum from me. She was cumming loud and I was now even louder as I emptied into her tight ass. I held her close for moment before my softening cock slid out of her. She pulled the knickers from her mouth and put them on. Giving me a mischievous wink.
"That was the horniest thing I've ever fucking done!" she said
I was out of breath and just managed a "Me too, that was fucking insane!"
"I don't want to go home now, can we go to your house for a bit I've sobered up now?" she asked.
"Aww pity cause I fucking loved drunk Helen!" I laughed
"I'm a dirty drunk it would appear!" she laughed "but i'm a little princess when I'm sober! I'll do anything for my prince!"

Back at the house

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)