More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What Happens Next?

So you think we can be friends with Jeri and Tom?

We went back to unpacking boxes, and were soon hip deep in packing material and our stuff which I had no idea where to put. I could not believe how much stuff we had. A couple of hours had gone by and it seemed like we had ten times more stuff than when we had packed it. I was ready just to chuck it all when Lisa started talking to me from the kitchen. "So you think we can be friends with Jeri and Tom?"

I answered carefully, "Umm, they seemed nice, but Tom seems a little taken with himself. I guess we will have to see as we get to know them better."

"Yeah, I guess so. What did you think of Jeri, beyond her obvious assets?" Lisa continued.

The evident danger to this line of questioning did not escape me, I knew I should answer with something neutral that would not commit me but I said, "She seemed like a nice person, friendly and all that."

"I thought so too." She answered. "I wanted to..." Then she stopped talking and seemed to be thinking about something. My wife often stopped in mid sentence and then would not tell me what she had already started to tell me. It drove me crazy, one of the few things I did not like about her.

I looked over at her and could tell by her look she had something she wanted to say, but could not figure out how to say it. "What were you going to say? Go ahead and finish it."

"Well, I ..., no it is just too embarrassing to talk about. I don't want too."

"Lisa," I said in an irritated voice, "Finish your thought. What were you going to tell me?"

"Don't yell at me," she barked back. "It is just some feelings that I have had for a while. Feelings that are hard to express, even to you. I just have been thinking about things. About how I have been feeling, about sex."

Well that got my attention and I turned around and found my petite wife looking me with bright eyes, like she had discovered a secret. Her nipples were popped out hard and erect through the t-shirt she was wearing. I thought to myself, 'My wife talking about some sexual thoughts, and looking like she was ready for some hard fucking.' What could be better than that? The only question was what was on her mind?

What did my wife have to tell me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)