More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enfenthusiast Enfenthusiast

What's next?

Snow’s Experiments

Katniss couldn’t believe she was back in the capital! She sat in the bedroom. She had barely survived the last games and now she learns that the next tributes are being picked from the winners. She’s unlikely to survive Deciding to relieve some stress and took off her clothes to jerk off to the memory of Johanna getting undressed in the elevator. Katniss was currently in the closet because of her and Peeta’s plan and that was her first time seeing a naked woman outside of the magazines she bought in the black market back home. She went to grab her dick and came up with air. Confused, she looked down and screamed. Her giant cock had shrunk to a little nub, barely protruding from her body. All her pubic hair had disappeared as well! She went to touch her penis and found that it was hard. She instantly came from a touch. Her stamina was gone too!

All of a sudden Johanna runs in, having heard the scream. Her eyes instinctively looked down. She smiled wickedly and said, “Wow, you skipped right over puberty huh?”

Unbeknownst to Katniss, her food from dinner had been laced with a chemical created by capitol scientists for winners who fought against Snow prostituting them. The idea was that if they won’t have sex with Snow’s clients then they’d never have sex with anyone. Snow made an exception and gave it to Katniss to ruin her life before ending it in the games. But back to Johanna and Katniss.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)