More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by depravedDays depravedDays

What's next?

Sneak in through the back door.

I knew which flower pot the backdoor key was hidden in. Ten minutes later, I entered my home quietly via the kitchen. I snuck up to the doorway inside the house and peeked out into the living room.

To my great surprise, I spotted Tom, Jake, and Sam, my three best friends from school in my living room. I didn’t have time to wonder what the hell they were doing in my house because just right then, my brain registered a fourth person in the living room. It’s my mother, Diana.

Tom and Jake were relaxing on their respective living room chairs while Sam and my mother, Diana were embracing in the middle of the room, slowly moving their bodies to the tune of the soft jazz playing from the stereo on the shelf.

My mother had her head against Sam’s neck, her long, wavy blonde hair let down past her shoulders and her hands clinging onto Sam’s shoulders. She was wearing a white summer dress that reached higher than her knees, but was otherwise unprovocative. In fact, she looked very innocent and demure in that dress.

Whatever innocence mom projected was shattered by the fact that both of Sam’s arms were around her and both his hands were firmly planted on her shapely ass. They weren’t just placed there for form either. He was actively fondling mom’s sexy bum.

My mom Diana was a very desirable woman. She is exceedingly beautiful with her regal features, enchanting deep blue eyes, luxurious long blonde hair, and a body that puts women in their 20s to shame. She is very fit as she loved dancing and practicing yoga and pilates at the gym. Yet the most lovely thing about her wasn’t her looks, but rather, her personality. Mom was charming and intelligent yet warm and bubbly person. She loved helping out anyone in need and prized her family above everything else.

I couldn’t believe that my loving, beautiful mom was just standing there letting my friend Sam fondle her ass. It was like watching another creature dancing in her skin. I reckoned it had to be a joke or a prank. Or perhaps they were acting out a play?

As if eager to prove me wrong, Sam slowly lifted the back of mom’s dress over her pert and very shapely butt, revealing the blue lace g-string that left none of her magnificently sculpted lily-white, heart-shaped ass to the imagination.

And as if that wasn’t enough to convince me, Jake got up from his seat and knelt behind mom before planting sloppy kisses on her supple, athletic, bare ass-cheek.

And then, as if trying to twist the knife in my gut, Tom got on his feet as well and promptly unzipped the front of his trousers.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)