More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dppxDiana dppxDiana

What's next?

Sneak around to the back of the house

You opt to quietly slip away from the front door and make your way around to the back of the house, hoping to find another entrance or perhaps someone who can let you in. The path is lined with vibrant flowers and neatly trimmed shrubs, casting a serene atmosphere around the house.

As you round the corner, you come across a quaint patio area, complete with a wrought-iron table and chairs. A gentle breeze rustles the leaves of nearby trees, and the scent of blooming flowers fills the air.

You approach the back door cautiously, half expecting it to be locked like the front. To your surprise, however, the door is slightly ajar, inviting you inside with a whisper of cool air.

You push the door open further and step into the kitchen, finding yourself in the midst of a bustling scene. Mrs. Kim's youngest daughter, Hye-won, is busy preparing a sandwich, her humming filling the room as she moves about with practiced ease.

"Hey there," she says, glancing up from her task and flashing you a warm smile. "You must be John, I'm Hye-won. You mind helping me pass the mayo?"

Hye-won is dressed in only some panties and a bra and she definitely inherited her mother's physical genes, but she seems very warm and inviting. Her carefree and flirtatious demeanor is charming and disarming.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)