More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PoisedSuccubus PoisedSuccubus

How will you deal with this?

Sneak Out (Bad Path)

You run a hand through your hair as you stop pacing the floor. You decide to do as you please and answer to no one. You check and see what Edwardo is doing to make sure he is throughouly occupied and sneak out without a sound.

You leave by taking a shortcut through the forest and make it to the festival just as it begans. You walk past people dressed up in fancy costumes and table stands full of some fun games and others selling goods. Your lips spread in a wide smile. This is your first festival and it is quite exciting to be out on your own. There was music playing every few minutes or so, you follow the sound of a guitar playing and a woman singing along to a crowd of people cheering. Encircled in that array is Estrella standing next to Pete both seemingly a bit buzzed from the wine they were drinking. You manuver past to the front. Pete is playing a guitar as Estrella sings.

You see Estrella dressed up in her finest party attire. Her purple slim dress hangs to her feet and hugs her vuloptuos body in all the right area's. Her rear was quite big and round along with her large and full breast. She was never one to lack in attraction with her emerald catlike eyes and dark brown hair. Her face structure was petite, lips plush and full.

Pete sat next to her with dirty blonde locks and hazel colored eyes in his loose long sleeved shirt and khaki pants. He always wore sandals which always threw you off. Edwardo never let you leave the house without the best attire on. Which today you wore plaid pants and a simple cotton shirt along with fitted dress shoes. You were here tonight to profess your love to Estrella. Pete Ortega, has always been your rival in life, his family neck and neck with yours in who is better. Your family has never seen it as competition but the Ortega's have. Pete always trys to interfere in your life, most times you steer clear of him.

On the other hand, Pete is clearly woeing Estrella with his charm. The sight of this makes you a bit aggitated.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)