More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vic_elor vic_elor

What's next?

Snap your fingers and freeze the battle.

”You should all find yourselves completely incapable of movement. I believe this should accomplish both the task of providing me with time to present my services to you as well as prove I am capable carrying out my promises.”

I gazed a crossed the great hall and soaked in the sight of so many people ready to fight all at once. It was far intense then I had imagined it would be.

“Of course since you are incapable of movement you are also incapable of breathing and will soon run out of air. To prevent all of you from suffocating I will be brief. I am Ssakcik, an inter-dimensional merchant of sorts. I believe some of your met one of my countrymen a while back. I believe you called him Larry. Suffice it to say I am easily as powerful as he is and far less pure hearted.”

I could tell some of my audience was not as well trained as the other as a few were beginning to look quite faint.

“I’ll cut myself short. I have the power to tip this battle toward either side. Rules and regulations from my homeland prevent me from indiscriminately affecting your world, thus I must propose a barter. I want one of your heroines or villainesses. I do not care which since you are all quite famous where I am from. Yes, I bet you didn’t know that where I’m from we watch your day to day lives as if it were something like your reality TV. In fact…”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)