More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Snake-girl Vtuber

“Welcome to the #notacult.” The little avatar in the bottom right said just moments after Eden clicked on the stream. She had been curious about this new phenomenon of vtubers and so here she was, checking it out for herself.

“Once you join, you can never leave.” The avatar was a snake girl, and if she seemed half-way menacing, that was probably on purpose. Eden could tell already that this was a kind of roleplay, an act that the streamer was putting on. Here she was a kind of dominant, not-a-cult leader.

“Okay, that was it for today’s pre-stream memberships and donations. Now we can start with the game I had for you guys today. It’s a cute little puzzle game. You have to figure out how to hypnotize the little animal friend in each level.”

The game booted up and the vtuber made some small talk while it was doing so. It was taking a while though. There were so many logos before the game actually started. She saw a lot of ones she knew from her own experience with games, but the game studio’s logo was new. It was Logoso, with the o’s all having spirals spinning inside them.

The logo seemed to stay up forever, but at least the spirals were interesting to watch while it was loading up. She could watch them forever. They reminded her of the old windows screensavers. She just kept looking at them and the snake avatar wiggling this way and that with her glowing eyes leaving trails behind them as they moved. And the way her cleavage jiggled with each movement was just so… hypnotizing.

“Haha, sorry about that.” The snake girl laughed as the screen finally changed. “But I promise you the game’s worth it. I’ll figure out a way to skip those next time. For now, let’s enjoy Hypnofriend.”

Eden nodded. It would be worth it. She’d enjoy it. And she did. As the vtuber played through the game, she had a great time watching her play it. It was nice having a little avatar moving along to react to the game’s events, and her voice was so soothing; it was the perfect companion to what was happening on screen. It also gelled nicely with the game, almost like the avatar could be a character inside it rather than some real person’s mug sticking out.

She pressed the paid subscription button and entered her credit card security number.

“Hey, welcome Edensfall to the #notacult. Once you join, you can never leave. Not that’d you want to, right?” The vtuber tittered and Eden laughed along. Why would she not want to support and watch the vtuber every day? She couldn’t think of a reason not to.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)