More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 1WngdAngel 1WngdAngel

What do you see?

Small tits and a FAT ass

You've always been self conscious of your body, like many women. Your tits are merely a B-cup and your ass is wide and fat. You've read and been told over and over that this is somehow the "in" thing now, but you just can't see it. You run your hands over your tits, down to your shaved pussy, and finally you reach around and grab a handful of ass in each hand and spread. "I'll be doing a lot of this today." You think to yourself. You're no fool. One, anal sex is immensely popular in porn, and two, there's no way the casting director doesn't focus on your fat ass.

You've been preparing all week since you arrived in town. By day a plug in your ass which you've increased in size daily and at night you've fucked your own ass with your extensive dildo collection. Today's plug is a rather large black glass one that will, hopefully, prepare your asshole for the likely merciless pounding that it's in for today. You grab the lube shooter and bottle of lube off the counter and begin filling it up. You've chosen cum lube because you've convinced yourself it will earn you some type of credibility with the casting director when they see fake cum drip out of your ready and willing asshole later...or maybe you are just a whore that is making excuses. Either way you fill the entire lube shooter, squat down, and fill your ass with the thick white liquid. You quickly grab for the plug since you instantly feel the lube heading for the exit which you take to mean your ass is good and loosened up from all the preparation this week.

You actually catch yourself smirking in the mirror. Are you proud of your progress or maybe just looking forward to being used and abused. Whatever it is it's time to get dressed. You're not leaving anything to the imagination either. A forty-nine year old MILF doesn't have time to play games at a casting couch. Your outfit has been planned since before you ever arrived here: a see-through g-string, microskirt that doesn't cover your fat ass at all, and a small sheer top that you can see your nipples through. You're getting this job today no matter what. You've always been sexually adventurous so you're prepared to suck multiple dicks, get your ass fucked hard and gape, eat ass, and be a cum dumpster.

Where is the audition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)