More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShaPop ShaPop

What's next?

Small changes

John stood up and took Ken by the hand with a little smile and said, "I hope you're ready for more, cause I'm not done with you yet" and proceeded to lead Ken to the bedroom. Ken followed with a little smirk on his face. Of course he knew this was just the beginning, the more the was introduced into Johns's system the more quickly changes would occur.

John was quickly shucking his clothes as they approached the bed, and Ken appreciated the view of his tall broad frame and slightly hairy butt as he followed him in. Just as John turned to look back, Ken pounced on him and wrestled him down on the bed, determined to fuck his man good tonight. As Ken sat astride his chest looking down in triumph John smiled, "If you think you are gonna have your way with me tonight you're mistaken" he said, with a gleam in his eye and quickly flipped Ken off. As he rolled to the side he grabbed Kens legs and put his weight into pinning his knees up by his shoulders, ensuring Ken would have great difficulty breaking out of his hold. As Ken struggled to escape, he looked up at John and noticed his deep blue eyes were much closer to grey, he was shocked so much by this minor but quick change that he stopped struggling. "Ha! I win" said John, as he leaned in and kissed his now still boyfriend.

Ken sighed in defeat, "Fine! but go slow, you know how big you are." as he gave in and rolled on his stomach and looked coyly over his shoulder back at his man. It was then that he noticed a few other small changes... Johns pink hard nipples had taken a darker tone almost mocha and his pale white cock was looking distinctly darker than the rest of his body. Ken could not believe the minor changes were moving so fast...

John smiled as he lubed himself up and eased his thick cock into his mans tight round ass, watching his long thick cock split his cheeks apart as he slowly slid balls deep into him. ken groaned in pleasure wondering why he always fought against John when it was so amazing once he was getting fucked, "harder babe, fuck me harder" he moaned. Responding to his groans of pleasure John grabbed him by the hips and slowly increased his thrusts until he was pounding away at Kens little frame. Ken started pushing back in rhythm with John and felt his big balls slapping into his ass with each thrust, Kens own cock was now rock hard and bouncing in time with their action, as his ass was gripping and squeezing Johns cock.

And as always it was over far too soon "Fuck, I'm coming!! " John shouted with surprise as he buried his cock balls deep in one giant thrust and unloaded inside Ken. In response Ken reared up and grabbed his own cock with both hands as he too shot his load. They both collapsed on the bed breathing heavily in exhaustion, with John quickly passing out and Ken looking over at him and wondering what changes would occur over night to his man.

What changes have occurred when they wake in the morning?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)