More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Where is Kara going to go?

Small Town

A short day out shouldn't be too hard, Kara picked a town nearby, Marivale. It didn't seem like an offputting place, a quiet little town that perhaps wouldn't mind a quirky visitor. Packing her things, Kara got dressed and headed out to her car. While she wouldn't need them for long, she still brought the clothes, probably for the fun of removing them when she reached her destination, Kara couldn't be sure. What she did have was a plan though...she wasn't merely there to strip naked, but she'd mailed herself a key to a lockbox, one that she had with her in her car.

Stopping just outside the town limits, Kara took stock of her situation. She was in an old-ish parking lot, clearly in use but not a busy one, likely the only people coming here are for discreetly making out with their partners. It was early in the day around 9am, she'd deliberately picked this time so she had daylight as well as attention. Her plan was to rip the band-aid off as hard as she could, full exposure as fast and as complete as possible.

Taking a deep breath she stepped out of the car, carrying her keys as well as the lockbox. This would be the first part of her plan. Slowly she undressed, folding her clothes onto her driver seat until she left herself bare to the world. 'Funny' she thought to herself 'I'm not even breaking a law by doing this~' Savouring the moment, she gave her 'audience' a small twirl before slipping her shoes back on. Unaccustomed to outdoor nudity like this, Kara didn't want to hurt her feet.

She'd need to complete this part of her plan though, setting her keys in the lockbox she hesitated, then closed the box, locking it. Now it would either unlock after 72 full hours, or when she collected the key she'd mailed to a dropbox in town. Looking back to her car she still had that lifeline open. So she closed the door, hearing it click locked. Now all she had to do was hide this box, considering it was only small it wasn't surprising she found a decent spot already, a small ways into the woods she buried it under some soft dirt and a pile of rocks.

That was it, she was naked now. Naked with no safety net, either she'd wait here for three days alone, or go into town and get the key.

"Fuck..." Kara muttered to herself, a wave of shame washing over her as she realised what her horny brain had gotten her into. An enforced naked walk? Was she crazy? Probably...what happens remains to be seen...

What's next in Kara's plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)