More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brambank brambank

Which show do you appear on?

Smackdown.

"Smackdown" was where the majority of the younger talent seemed to debut once they got into the WWE. Plus, with the majority of the big-name stars on "Raw", it was the perfect place to start out and get experience while managing to make a name for yourself at the same time.

You got to the arena nice and early for the taping, and had a good look around to familiarize yourself with your new surroundings. Eventually, you make your way to the locker room; However, as you open the door, you see an underwear-clad Ashley Massaro - the 2005 Diva Search winner!

"I think you've got the wrong dressing room, ace!", she says with a cute smile, before closing the door on your face. A little embarrassed (but excited by what you'd just seen), you set off to find the RIGHT dressing area.

You walk in, and immediately recognize all the big-name wrestlers that you're now sharing changing facilities with. After hesitating for a second or two while you recover from the nerves, you decide to introduce yourself. You're aware that the Undertaker and Bradshaw are the 2 'locker room leaders' on "Smackdown", so you introduce yourself to them first. You want to make a good first impression, and don't need anything holding you back.

It eventually time for your debut... Your match won't be on TV this week, as it's just a warmup for you to get settled in. Tonight, your opponent is veteran Scotty Too Hotty, and you're going to be getting a very convincing win.

As you head out to compete, you spot Ashley again. "Good luck, ace!", she says with a smile and a wink.

Before you know it, you're back in the locker room, taking in appraisal from the other wrestlers on how you did. Most seem to be positive, and it's been a good start to your career.

Then a crew member comes over to you...

"John, your presence is required."

Who wants to see you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)