More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by brambank brambank

Who wants to see you?

Ashley

You make your way down the hall the way the crew member directed you. As you reach the door, you pause briefly, wondering what was awaiting you. Curiosity overcomes any doubt you may have had, & you knock once before entering. Once inside, your eyes widen, & a broad grin appears on your obviously-delighted face as you realize that you made the right choice in entering...

Sitting on a table inside the small room is the hot Diva who first spoke to you earlier that evening, Ashley Massaro!

She is wearing a revealing, low-cut top, short skirt, & fishnet stockings. (Pretty much the trademark outfit for her!) "Nice of you to come," she says with that same cute smile you saw earlier.

"How could I say no?", you reply, the grin still beaming on your face. "Well, shall we get on with it?!", she asks. You're both delighted & shocked at Ashley's forwardness. "You don't waste any time, do you?", you ask back.

"Well it is your first night. We want to make the most of it. Don't we?!", she continues with a rather-cheeky grin. You nod in agreement, complete with the goofiest expression possible. Ashley either doesn't notice or doesn't care. She slides off the table, & tosses her cap (another of her trademark clothing items) across to 1 side of the room. She begins to walk seductively towards you, swaying her sexy hips, & pushing her large breasts forward.

Eventually, she stands directly in front of you, her huge chest brushing against your bare skin. (In all the excitement of your first match, the praise, & the random call to come here, you only just realized that you were still in your wrestling gear!) The Lycra of your wrestling shorts is struggling to contain your rapidly-hardening member.

From your distinct height advantage over the hot Diva, you can see straight down her top, allowing you an even better look at her tits.

Go with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)