More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Coriander12 Coriander12

How so?

Slutty dressing no longer tolerated

Gale finished pulling on her thigh highs and stared at herself in the mirror.

"God I look hot" she thought with smugness as the 18 year old brunette looked at her skimpy outfit for the night out she and her friends were about to have. They had tickets to an exclusive nightclub in the hills and according to her best male friend T-bone the place was lit.

Which was why she had chosen her sluttiest outfit, consisting of merely a short green skirt and a sparkly shirt with a v-neck down past her tits, revealing her lacy black bra and the upper half of her tits. According to T-bone the club was so exclusive only the richest and skankiest looking girls would get in, and while she had initially been to go out with such a low v-neck, she was looking forward to the jealous looks she would get once in the actual club when her new tits would be the envy of all the other rich girls in the hills, she having spent the last three months in France breaking her new tits in and lettnig the scars heal away from anyone elses sight to make sure nobody could claim they weren't natural.

F cups, she'd recently finally convinced her daddy to pay for them, having found it disgusting that she had gone from being one of the largest girls with her natural A-cups at school to having been dwarfed by all the D and E cup implants her classmates had boasted about during her school years and made her feel ashamed and insecure.

"Lets see how you fucking bitches feel about my breasts now" she thought as her tits still felt minorly sore and pressured after the surgery, but the absolute size of them bulging against her flimsy plain black bra was all the reassurance she needed as she twirled in her skirt, finished applying her mascara, lip gloss and make up and headed out of her room down the four floors of her fathers mansion, only to find her step-mother Bethany at the foot of the staircase.

"What do you want?" Gale complained immediately as she looked at the slut she called her step-mother, barely one and a half times her age and married to her fifty year old father, a gold digger if she had ever met one, and a shameless one at that who paraded around in her short dresses and high heels all day, spending her fathers money by the boatload, a whore as far as Gale was concerned.

"Are you going somewhere?" her step-mother asked her as Gale scowled.

"I'm going clubbing if you must know!" she replied angrily as Bethany frowned at that.

"Really, your father is having guests over tonight and if I recall you agreed weeks ago to help him appeal to his business partners" she reminded Gale who smirked.

"I promise daddy a lot of things to get what I want, doesn't mean I actually do them!" she stated as she heard the doorbell to the mansion ring and hurried to it. Opening it with a shriek of excitement as her best friend Mel was at the door, along with an old childhood friend David and his friend Mark, a stoner who she wasn't fond of, but who was the only one of them with a driving license.

"OMG Gale, your tits!" Mel shrieked immediately as she looked down Gale's rather open shirt at the two large knockers barely being held together by her plain black bra as Gale smiled.

"They finally grew! I told you I had delayed puberty" she lied brazenly as she had always been a tad small at 4 foot 11 so the lie hadn't been unreasonable as her friend mercifully believed her as she looked behind Mel at the two guys staring at her tits.

"Do you like them?" she asked confidently as she twisted her spine to both sides a few times rapidly to get her boobs bouncing as the guys both nodded as Mel smirked then.

"Alright, lets get going!" she stated as she grabbed Gale's arm. "Later Miss Bethany" she stated as she and Gale headed for the door, only for her step-mom to call out for them to hang on.

"You turned eighteen recently didn't you Mel?" her step mother stated then to Gale's surprise as Mel nodded.

"That i did" Mel stated as Bethany smiled.

"I know you all are still too young to buy drink legally, or at least not without fake IDs, but I've got a bottle of champagne in the kitchen, and I'm sure your parents won't complain anyways if you all want to get a glass or two in before you go clubbing" she stated as Gale frowned, not used to her step-mother being this kind, she not usually fond of her friends, and her relationship with Gale having never even started, let alone progressed to any kind of amiability.

But champagne was champagne as Mel and the rest of her friends followed her step-mother into the kitchen where a few glasses of the stuff were on the table.

"What's the occasion Miss Bethany" Mel asked as Gale watched her mother in law smile.

"It's Gale's first time going to a nightclub here in the states, that's a huge step in any adults life, so I think a drink to her is in order, for tonight is a night where she's going to hopefully mature and learn a few things" her step-mother offered as Mel smirked.

"That's awesome, I'll make sure she behaves responsibly, don't worry Miss Bethany" she stated as Gale had heard enough of her step-mother for the day as she downed her glass.

"Alright, let's get going already" she stated as she headed for the door back into the main hallway, only to frown as her step-mother suddenly called for her and her friends to stop.

"Gale, are you seriously going to go out in that outfit?" her step-mother asked as Gale felt her face redden as she turned around with annoyance.

"Oh go away Bethany, you dress like a slut all day. Don't lecture me when anyone can see your panties if you so much as sit wrong!" she responded with irritation as her step-mother frowned.

"Be that as it may, you are the heiress to your father's fortune, that outfit is far too poxy to be donned by someone who must maintain an image of class" she stated as Gale scowled.

"Oh yeah, well dad's too much of a coward to ever tell me what to do, so I'll wear what I want to wear, especially when someone like you who's not my mom is trying to butt in!" she argued as she turned and headed out into the hall and out of her front door with her friends in tow, only to suddenly be grabbed to her surprise by one of her dad's security guards.

"Get off me Frank!" she shrieked as the fifty year old bald guard dragged her back into the house.

"I'm sorry Miss Gale, but im under orders not to let you leave the house yet" he stated as Gale looked at her friends staring at her from the doorway, realising with panic that her short skirt and open legs were leaving her black thong very much on display as she closed her legs as the guard frowned at her friends.

"Miss Bethany asked me to tell you that Miss Gale can't go clubbing with you just yet, but if you hang around for a few more minutes, you might find some entertainment worth seeing before you go clubbing later" he stated as Gale was still struggling.

"Miss Bethany isn't in charge of you Frank, my dad is, so let me go!" she protested before to her horror she heard her step-mother laugh.

"Oh yes Gale, normally I am very much not in charge of security or any affairs in this household, but as Frank will tell you, there's been a temporary change in management of this households affairs" her step-mother stated then to Gale's shock.

"What are you talking about?!" she asked in panic as her mother in law smiled.

"You said earlier that your father is a coward who will never stand up to you, and I must say I did agree with that assessment" her step-mother stated with relish as she closed the door to the mansion, with Gale's friends all inside and looking quite confused.

"But while he may be a coward, even he has a limit to his patience with you, and he is rather fortunate he has me to deal with your ingratitude and shameless behaviour" her step-mother stated as Gale glared at her.

"Oh yeah, big deal" she replied as her step-mom frowned in confusion.

"This is a big deal Gale, for as it stands, your father has told me to inform you that he has abdicated his responsibility for your upbringing into my hands, and right now, your trust fund as well as overall inheritance are currently on hold" her step-mother continued then as Gale felt her jaw-drop then, even as Mark's stoned voice gave a "daaaaaamn" and her other friends were all equally as stunned.

"No fucking way" Gale could only declare as her step-mother held up a piece of paper with a smile.

"Oh yes, right here on this contract it states that Miss Gale Beau's 10 million trust fund and. inheritance of 100 million dollars is to be managed by Miss Bethany Harlot, with the latter having the ability to put these sums on hold for ten years if Miss Gale Beau does not represent the Beau name with maturity and respect as determined by Miss Harlot" she read as she handed Gale the contract then who read it, and as much as she wished it weren't true, her father's name was down on it.

"That bastard, he's too much of a coward to even scold or punish me himself" she could only think with fury as her step-mother grinned then.

"As you can see Gale, as it stands, your father has tasked me with ensuring you develop more responsibility, shame and discipline that you so obviously lack" her step-mother continued as Gale glared at her.

"Alright fine, what is it you want from me then Bethany" she argued as her step-mother frowned.

"Firstly I want you to address me as Beth without that mocking tone, like I've asked you reasonably to do for the last three years" her step-mother declared as Gale snarled.

"Alright fine, Beth" she replied as her step-mother smiled.

"Okay, now I think its time you go clubbing, I've held you long enough" she stated as Gale stood up with a flushed face.

"Fine, goodbye... Beth" she just about out as she headed for the doorway, telling her friends it was time to get out of here.

A "One more thing though..." however from Bethany's mouth brought Gale and her friends to a halt then as she turned to look at her step-mother with frustration.

"What is it?" she asked as her step-mother had her hands crossed and a stern look on her face.

"I've decided that you've shown no appreciation to your father for all the things he's done for you, so tonight I thought you should show your friends some of the things he's bought for you" her step-mother frowned as Gale sighed.

"Fine, I'll wear that dress he bought me for my birthday" she stated angrily, having never worn any outfit twice in her life, even one her dad had really put effort into finding for her eighteenth party as her step-mom frowned.

"It's nice to see you even remembered that gift, but he's bought you quite a few more personal things than that" she stated then as Gale still hadn't caught on to what was being implied.

"Like what?" she asked as her step-mother waltzed over to Gale then and to her horror she suddenly grabbed Gale's chest and squeezed.

"Like these nice knockers" she replied as Gale's jaw dropped in horror.

"What are you saying!" she protested as her step-mother frowned at her friends.

"I overheard Gale trying to pass these off as real earlier, but unfortunately that's just not true, is it Gale?" she stated truthfully as she let go of Gale's jugs then and took a step back.

"Take off your top Gale" she stated then to Gale's horror as she was stupified initially by that demand.

"I'm sorry?" she could only query baffledly as her step-mother smiled.

"You heard me, pop your top off, show us your boobs" she replied as Gale snarled.

"No way! I'm not stripping for you!" she declared as her step-mother nodded.

"Alright then, I'm afraid your trust fund will be suspended by the time you reach the club then" her step-mom stated as she held out one hand and pulled her phone out of her handbag in the other.

"Hi Tim" she stated, a name Gale was familiar with as her trust fund manager. "I'd like you to suspend Gale's fund" she stated as Gale felt her heart sink as her step-mother hung up.

"One simple redial, all you have to do is show them your father's real birthday gift to you" she stated as Gale scowled.

"This is !" she stated as her step-mother shook her head.

"Wrong, the money isn't yours to begin with Gale, so hurry up my dear, or I'll make sure your trust fund won't open up for another year, let them see the goods your father paid for" she stated as Gale looked with horror at her friends, and at Frank who were all staring at her intently, Mel too shocked at this change in events to even speak, and the two of her male friends eyeing her up with curious lust, while Frank looked rather uncomfortable that he was here for any of this.

"But in front of everyone?" she could only squeak as her step-mother grinned.

"Oh yes, someones gotta see what your fathers money paid for, to remind you about it next time you bitch that hes stingy or unfair to you" her step-mother warned her. "Now tick tock tick tock" she started to repeat with urgency as to all of Gale's friends delight or horror, Gale knew she had no other option than to reach for the hem of her sparkly shirt and lift it up over her head, revealing to everyone in the hallway her slender almost anorexic abdomen, as well as her two huge breasts, tightly pressing against her plain black bra as she tossed her shirt over to her step-mother then with a glare, shielding her tits with her hands from the three mens views.

"Happy now?" she asked with condescension as her step-mother frowned.

"I can't say I'm happy Gale, because instead I'm perplexed" her step-mother stated as she came forward towards Gale and brought her finger under the lace of Gale's bra.

"After all, your father didn't pay for just the top of your new jugs did he" she stated as Gale could only shake her head in denial that this was happening now.

"Please Beth, please don't make me do this" she stated as her step-mother shook her head.

"There will be no negotiations young lady, that bra comes off or your next car won't be a porsche, but a punto" her step-mother warned her then with a smile as Gale squeaked in dismay.

"I don't want to" she stated as she looked with defeat at her friends, Mel barely able to keep eye-contact with her friend, let alone speak up, while the two guys were just staring with horror at her chest while Frank was turned away, seemingly not wanting to watch a barely legal girl taking her bra off as her step-mothers grinning smirk widened, for Gale was a spoiled girl, and the thought of going even a few weeks without access to her credit cards was too much for her entitled brain, And even though her teeth were gritting with shame, her hands nervously reached around her back to the velcro strap as she pulled it apart and with tears of fury and humiliation she slid the bras straps off her shoulders, clasping it tightly to her chest momentarily as her step-mothers triumphant smirk left her shivering with embarrassment, before she let it drop off then.

"Nice jugs" her step-mother remarked almost immediately as she reached for Gale's bra, scooping it into her hands even as Gale crossed her arms over her tits modestly as she was trying not to eye the boys in particular, noticing their hard-ons as much as she wished they weren't there, while Mel was just redfaced.

"Wow... those tits look great" she heard Mark state then as she blushed and her step-mother smiled.

"What a nice compliment Mark, but I think it's time you all got going to the club" she stated as Gale frowned at her.

"Fuck you Bethany" she stated as her step-mother smirked.

"Whats the problem Gale, I'm letting you go clubbing aren't I?" she stated as Gale frowned at her friends.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm going to go study, I'll see you all tomorrow" she stated with shame as she headed for the stairways back upstairs, only to stop as her step-mother giggled then.

"Gale my dearest step-daughter, I'm afraid i can't let you do that" Bethany stated with relish as she looked at her step-daughters bare back. "You wanted to go clubbing, so you're going to go clubbing if you want your allowance, and more importantly, I expect pictures of you showing off your daddies gifts to everyone there" she stated as Gale turned with impotent rage at that.

"Screw you Bethany, i'm not going clubbing topless!" she swore as her step-mother smiled.

"Well Bethany, if that's the case, I'll have to ask you to leave this premises, as your father has decided it might be time you moved out of this house. That's if he doesn't think you're an obedient well-behaved girl" Bethany swore then as Gale scowled at Mel.

"Fine, then I'll go live with Mel" she swore as Mel shook her head.

"No way Gale, I live in a one room apartment in the middle of L.A, you're not bunking with me without paying your fair share of rent" she stated as Gale scowled.

"David? Mark?" she asked as the two guys shook their heads.

"Sorry Em, but we've already got T-bone in our apartment, there's no space for a free-loader as much as we like you" David explained as her step-mother smirked.

"So Em, are you going to go clubbing like you said you would, or do I need security to escort you out?" she asked as Gale sighed.

"Alright fine, lets go then" she stated with disappointed shame, unable to believe she was going clubbing shirtless and braless.

"At least i can put on a coat in Mark's car and as long as I take a few quick photos topless in the club nobody will even recognise its me in time" she decided.

"One last thing Gale" she heard her step-mother state however then to her horror as Gale turned with dismay.

"What, haven't I done enough?" she asked as her cold nipples now erect against her arms made the young blonde feel beyond ashamed, but she knew something terrible was about to come as her step-mother walked up to her.

"You know, I did some digging into your past medical records, and I found something very interesting, one other procedure your daddy paid for you that i think you ought to show off" she stated as to Gale's friends shock, Bethany suddenly grabbed Gale's crotch to her yelp of embarrassment.

"You can't be serious!" Gale begged as her step-mother smiled.

"But I am, after all, your father did pay for that cosmetic surgery" she stated as she turned to Gale's friends with a giggle.

"After all, Gale here had a cute little mole on her pussys labia two years ago, but I bet when she drops her panties for us, there won't be one there will there?!" she derided Gale as she held up her step-daughter by the chin to maintain eye-contact.

"And I expect that skirt and that thong of yours will be on the floor any second now sweetie, so chop chop" Bethany innocently stated as she put her hands on the belt of her step-daughters mini-skirt.

"Or i can pull them down right now... its the illusion of free choice you could say" she mocked as she unclipped the belt and Gale felt her skirt loosen, but it still had a button at least to hold it up as Bethany stepped away from her, with her hands crossed once again and a smug look down at her step-daughters legs as Gale looked at her step-mother pleadingly.

"Please, I'll be good, I swear" she stated as her step-mother frowned.

"Good, then be a compliant little girl and hand over that plaid skirt and thong, because i think with a wash some poor girl at a charity shop will be thrilled to have your clothes you've so generously parted with!" her step-mother stated as Gale couldn't believe the humiliation she was being to undertake in, but her dignity didn't matter if her name wasn't in her daddys cheque book as to Mel and the boy's dismayed horror, but also curious erotic fixation, Gale turned away from them and finally dropped her arms off her tits, feeling them exposed again to the warm but still cold california night air, but she was red hot and flushed with dismayed shame and regret as her hands fumbled at her skirts button to loosen her green plaid skirt.

But as she finally managed to undo the button and let it loose as it unfurled as it fell to her feet, she could only feel her head sink in shame at her step-mothers jeering wolf-whistling as she looked over her shoulders with timid embarrassment at her friends, her black thong and white knee high socks preserving the bare minimum of her dignity as her skinny white girl butt was exposed, her tanlines from her sunbathin in France visible as she stared with tremoring caution at her step-mother who was eyeing her up with scorn.

"Very nice calvin klein thong you've got on, I'm sure the charity shop will love it" her step-mother stated with a smirk.

"Now turn around Gale and kick me your skirt like a good girl" she demanded as Gale awkwardly shuffled around in her high heels, keeping her legs quite locked from abject embarrassment and her tits covered by both her arms as she flounderingly kicked her skirt across to her mother as she stood in only her heels socks and thong before her friends and her step-mother, brushing her hair uncomfortably away from her eyes with one hand as she couldn't even look up at her friends anymore.

"Just make it stop! Tell me this is a nightmare" she could only plead with god or whatever external forces there were to make this dreadful night end, but her step-mother smirked at her.

"Good woman, now quit stalling and pull your panties off already! " her step-mother stated as Gale felt her tears welling up, but still refused to cry in front of Bethany even as her left arm reached down to the sides of her thong, half-squatting as she pulled it down initially on the left side to her knee, feeling approximately half of her pussy suddenly exposed, not that anyone could see it yet as she was so hunched over herself, but a second later she pulled the other side of her thong down to rest at the other knee, almost faint with shame as her nethers were now bare, but her panties still needed to come the second half of their journey down her legs as she desperately wiggled her thong down. her shins on either side, continuously stooping further and further into a ball shape as by the time her thong reached her ankles, her breasts were behind her locked together knees as with horrified submissiveness, Gale slipped her thong out from under her high heels then, leaving her stooping behind her own legs for cover now in only her stockings and heels as her step-mother eagerly plucked the bunched up panties with triumph as she smiled at Gale's friends.

"Apologies that you poor kids have to see my daughter in such a state, but I can tell you all enjoyed this, even you Mel" she stated as she smirked at Gale. "But as compliant as Gale has been with my instructions, she has been oh so to show you all the nice things her father has bought for her, haven't you Gale?" she mocked as she looked at the two guys and Frank who was still looking away, having not once turned to look yet at Gale to Gale's surprise, she having expected him to at least try and sneak a peek like she thought any guy would.

"I think its high time Gale that you actually show them the results of your privileged upbringing, starting by opening your legs wide" her step-mother ordered then as Gale suddenly to everyone's shock threw herself forward to kneel at Bethany's feet.

"Please, I've learned my lesson, I'll be good, I'll treat daddy with respect" she begged as her step-mother smiled.

"Well, you'd better start by respecting me and my decisions as second in charge of this households affairs for the rest of the evening, then we'll see if your daddy is willing to accept you've truly learned some humility and respect" her step-mother stated with relish. "Now lower your hands and open your legs, after all you've had the best plastic surgeons in the hills operating on your erogenous areas, so why should you be ashamed of the results" she joked as Gale knew there was no other choice, turning her head to look back away from her friends even as she sat back up with despair and to her friends delight and empathic embarrassment, her arms finally slipped down off her bosom while her legs swung open.

"End me please god, there's no way I'll ever live this down" she could only think with dismay as all her friends and her step-mother were finally exposed to Gale's body in all its bared and ashamed glory. Her shaven barbie doll cunt spread fully open to reveal the usually well hidden pink flaps inside, no mole or hair follicles anywhere to be seen on her smooth outer folds, her pussy twitching every few seconds as her legs kept trembling and jerking in horrified dismay. But even though her literal pussy was completely wide open, Gale found to her embarrassment that all three of her friends seemed far more interested in her F-cups.

"They might be silicon, but still... your knockers are amazing Gale" Mel could only state with a flushed face as Gale buried her face in her hands, her nipples fully erect before her friends as she was aware how tiny they looked now on her big unnatural tits as they kept practically bouncing up and down she was hyperventilating so much in anguish as her step-mother seemed content.

"Good girl, aren't you glad your daddy got you such nice things to show to your friends?" Bethany mocked her step-daughter then as she gestured upwards.

"And now I'm done with you, I think its time you all left for the club, it ought to be almost packed by now after all" she stated as Gale shook her head.

"Stop it already! Haven't I done enough! I'm not going clubbing like this!" she stated as her step-mother frowned.

"Oh but you are, you know you are because you don't have the drive or ambition to do anything but mooch off your fathers wealth and be a slut, I'm just letting you go be yourself with full-transparency... in a very literal sense with regards to your clothing choice" her step-mother gloated as she turned to Mel and the boys.

"Boys, I've supplied a few condoms near the doorway tonight, just in case Gale here gets a little excited, and Mel, I can tell from looking at you, you've got a bit of a dominatrix in you given how much your eyes have lit up at times tonight" she stated to Gale's horror as Gale locked her legs.

"I'm not going to sleep with anyone tonight!" she protested with anger as her step-mother just looked at her with amusement.

"You're almost buck-naked and you use that nine-inch dildo in your room at least three times a day judging by the eternal buzzing it makes, so colour me surprised Gale if you aren't covered in semen before you even reach the club" she stated as Gale's face was bright scarlet now.

"I don't masturbate three times a day!" she swore as her step-mother nodded.

"I never said just three times a day, I bet you use your hands alone a few more times, and that's when you aren't getting railed by every random dude you bring home with you after the gym for "yoga" her step-mother stated then as Gale just buried her face again in shame, knowing that her step-mom was right about how many times a day she orgasmed as well as the stream of gym-bros she had been having in and out of her bedroom even before her fake-tits had been done.

"Now Mel, if you want to help Gale here, I'm going to need the pictures to prove she went clubbing naked, and feel free to unleash any inner sadistic thoughts you have on her as well, she's just your masochistic for the rest of the evening" her step-mother continued to Mel as Gale couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Mel, don't listen to her" Gale begged her friend who hurried over to Gale and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry Gale, I want to help you, I truly do" Mel stated worriedly and honestly as Gale smiled.

"You do?" she asked helplessly, only to suddenly squeal as her hair was pulled up by Mel to her horror.

"What are you!?" she began, only to freeze as Gale squeezed her by the throat momentarily.

"Silence bitch, you want your money and inheritance back, then you're going to listen to what your step-mother and I say, because I do have to admit, you've gotten pretty insufferable and selfish these last few years, but if I'm going to get back the girl I liked as my best-friend, then some tough love probably is needed" Mel ordered as she let Gale go as the two guys were stunned by this decision.

"Damn, Mel's a proper sadist huhh?" Mark stated as David nodded, the two of them looking with awe at Mel standing above the almost fully naked Gale as Mel ordered Gale to stand up.

"We're going clubbing now Gale, so hurry up" Mel demanded Gale, who was just too shocked by her friends attitude change to resist as Mel slapped her buttocks then to the guys amused arousal as Gale yelped, but did step towards the doorway outside as Mel suddenly ordered her to stop,

"Stand up against the wall Gale, and spread your legs" she stated as Gale shook her head.

"Mel... please stop, this isn't you" she stated as Mel shook her head.

"Sorry Gale, but I pegged my last boyfriend, so yes, I very much like to belittle and people sexually, although I usually don't do it to girls" she stated as to Gale's squeal of embarrassed degradation, Mel placed her hand on her spread crotch.

"Do as I say tonight, or I will make you climax in front of who knows how many people, and if you think being nude is bad, lets see you try to live that down" she warned Gale then to Gale's terror as Mel looked down then at her friends feet with a frown.

"Umm Miss Bethany, did you forget that Gale had a bunion on her right foot when she was 10 and needed surgery?" Mel stated then as Gale shook her head, but it was too late.

"Oh my, did she now?" her step-mother mused as she looked at Gale's heels that were rather open.

"I say she keeps the heels Mel, after all they are rather revealing heels that really make our little Gale's tits all the more appreciable, although her socks can go I think" her step-mother stated as Gale didn't even care to protest anymore as she stepped out of her heels and with resignation pulled her stockings off, revealing her small delicate feet as she stepped back into her high-heels then as her step-mother smiled.

"Alright then, your fathers guests are arriving soon Gale, so you kids had better get heading soon, I'd rather not have to explain to them why you're buck naked tonight, we'll leave that up to our PR team tomorrow to explain away why you were almost fully nude in an exclusive club" she stated with delight.

"But for now Gale, bye bye!" she stated as she opened the door, and before Gale could even protest, she was dragged gently by the hair out through her family's front door by Mel as with a slamming sound, Bethany slammed the door to the house.

"Now that was fun alright" she thought as she pulled out her phone to text her husband.

It is done, Gale has learned her lesson. I may have been a little harsh, but she now knows her disrespectful and immature behaviour will have consequences. I don't think our relationship has improved, but that little slut didn't realise she's been messing around with the queen of sluts. And this queen of sluts is waiting for her sugar daddy to fill her with cum tonight baby

XXX

She finished as she had no idea what lay in store for Gale that night, but clothes were not going to be on that list until the next morning she bet as the sheer delight as she called for Frank then.

"Frank, I need you to follow Gale" she stated as his face grew panicked.

"Miss Bethany, I'd look like a stalker, which isn't fair because..." he began, only to pause as she pulled her dress up to her hips to show her bare pussy.

"Because you prefer more mature women. But I need you to keep your distance and just make sure nobody goes any further with her than minor harassment. I don't care if her ass gets pinched or her titty lightly groped, but make sure it goes no further than that" she ordered as he nodded and left as with that she hoped Gale's night would be rife to the core with enough humiliation to make her want to change her name and flee to a nunnery, but otherwise her bitch of a step-daughter would be safe with her friends at least.

Gale however had very different expecations for the night as she was hauled out her front door towards Marks car in her birthday suit, but whatever it was, humiliation would be at its centre she knew.

Where does our clothesless california girls naked night go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)