More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

What does Lisa do to convince Ryan?

Slutty dirty sex

Lisa realized that she was going to have to act quickly if she didn’t want Ryan to leave the flat. In an ideal world, she wouldn’t have to of course. Ryan would do all the running and ravish her ‘til dawn. But it wasn’t an ideal world. She was eight and a half months pregnant and hadn’t had a shag in six months. This wasn’t a fairytale romance; it was a night of hot dirty sex to relieve an itch…

At least it was supposed to be, but clearly Ryan wasn’t interested anymore. Lisa couldn’t blame him. She looked like the side of a house and none of her subtle feminine wiles were working. She hadn’t adapted to the new situation. At the end of the day, she decided, men viewed women as mothers or whores. The problem was that her condition put her far too fully into the former category.

Lisa realized that if she didn’t want to spend another night in aching frustration, she would need to change Ryan’s assumptions.

As he got up to leave, she suddenly reached out her hand and wrapped it around the waistband of his trousers.

“What are you doing?” he asked, unsure of what was happening as Lisa pulled him towards herself.

Lisa said nothing. She simply moistened her lips, looked him in the eyes, and unzipped his fly. Ryan was transfixed by her eyes, which distracted him from her belly, and as she reached into the opening below his waist, Lisa felt Ryan’s cock grow hard in her hand.

Lisa slid his length between her lips, wanking the shaft with her hand and stimulating it with her tongue. Ryan closed his eyes and gasped, lost in a world of his own. Lisa wasn’t sure if he was dreaming of another woman, or just a less pregnant version of herself. But she didn’t really care. This wasn’t a relationship they were in. It was just sex.

Now he was looking at her again. Or at least he was gazing down her quite impressive cleavage. She slid his penis out of her mouth for a moment.

“Would you like to cum on my tits?” she asked wickedly.

“I… er…” Ryan began, but his cock twitched in the affirmative.

Lisa winked at him in what she hoped was a suitably wanton manner. Then she put his cock back into her mouth, but left her hands free, to unclip her bra and let down the shoulder strap of her dress. She pulled both down in one motion and exposed her H cup breasts with their hard nipples and wide aureoles. She resisted the temptation to pinch her aching nips as she didn’t think a discharge of milk at this point would do anything to heighten his arousal.

With her breasts exposed, Lisa began to alternately suck and wank Ryan’s cock.

“Wait,” he said suddenly.

Lisa paused.

“Don’t you want me to do something for you too?” Ryan asked.

“We’ve got all night for that,” she smiled seductively.

“Oh! G… good,” Ryan responded weakly.

Lisa returned to the job at hand. Ryan’s cock was soon throbbing fit to burst.

“Come on, big boy,” she encouraged. “Come on, give it to me. Come on, big boy, spunk all over my big tits.”

With that Ryan let out a gasp and great ropes of sticky white sperm sprayed Lisa’s tits and face.

“Oh! Oh, that was fantastic,” gasped Ryan.

Lisa said nothing. She was already tugging and sucking Ryan back to life, seemingly oblivious to the viscous goo that was running down her chin and chest. She didn’t want to lose the moment or for Ryan to decide he’d had enough now.

Is Ryan a convert yet? Does he return the favour?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)