More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bmcalister bmcalister

What does she wear?

Slutty Corset and dress

Vanessa was dressing, slowly and carefully, watching herself in the mirror as she did so. She slowly slid the tiny black thong panties up her legs, over her thighs, and then ran her thumbs under the elastic waist band before letting it snap into place.

She turned around and looked at herself over her shoulder so she could see the naked thrust of her ass, and then turned back to see how the scrap of sheer fabric concealed her shaved pussy which gave an enticing bulge to the front of her panties. Moving closer to the mirror and cocking her hips forward, she could just see her labia through the sheer crotch band. She looked terribly sexy to herself, and she ran her fingertip over her crease, enjoying the sight of her red nail against the black panties as much as she did the shivery sensation of touching herself.She slipped on a mesh corset that left her breasts bare and held her body in a tight and arousing embrace, then sat on the bed and put on her fishnet hose, drawing them slowly up her legs, watching herself in the mirror as she extended her leg and teased the sticking up her thigh. Her rule was that she could not touch herself until she was completely dressed and had a sexy scenario in mind, but a little tease didn't really count, and she took a moment to lie on her side and spread her knees, admiring the contrast of the stockings against the smooth flesh of her thighs, then ran a red-painted nail along her pussy with agonizing slowness, imagining a lover's tongue following the same path.

Getting dressed up like this always made her hot; the panties she had worn for only minutes were already soaked. Although she would never let anyone else see her without her modesty fully intact, in her dreams she always wore the most provocative and blatantly sexual clothes. In her fantasies she was irresistibly sexy; men admired her with or without her consent; she drove them wild. And yet she was totally innocent . She couldn't imagine why men threw themselves at her feet.

The final bit of dressing always had to be done without looking in the mirror, so as to get the final effect all at once. She put on her heels, sexy strappy things that made her legs look even longer than they were, and then the dress.

The dress was the piece de resistance, a buttery soft black vinyl number that snapped all the way up the front. She had bought it a size too small and had grown since then, so that it now fit her like a second skin, pulling her breasts in and compressing them into an erupting cleavage and showing every stitch of the lingerie underneath. The dress hugged her so tightly that even the cleavage in her ass showed clearly. It encased her in wicked, shiny black.

She finished snapping it up, took a moment to compose herself and shake her hair free, closed her eyes and turned around to face the mirror. Then she opened her eyes.... god what a slutty whore....

Whats her next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)