More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skim266 skim266

What movie, show, or franchise takes a sexy new turn?

Slumber Party

The slumber party was in full swing as four best friends, Lily, Emma, Sarah, and Katie, gathered together at Lily's house for a night of fun and secrets. Armed with snacks, drinks, and their favorite board games, the girls were determined to make this sleepover legendary.

As the night grew darker, the laughter and gossip increased, fueled by the wine Lily had snuck from her parents' liquor cabinet. The friendly teasing and embarrassing stories flowed freely, creating an atmosphere of both excitement and vulnerability.

In between fits of giggles, the girls heard a faint sound, like a ringing doorbell. Assuming it was the pizza delivery they had eagerly been waiting for, Katie volunteered to answer the door alone, wanting to give the others a chance to catch up on their gossip.

Taking a moment to steady herself, Katie stumbled towards the front door. With each unsteady step, her anticipation mixed with the coursing through her veins. As she reached for the doorknob, a sense of unease crept over her, and she hesitated for a moment before plunging into the unknown.

What happens to Katie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)