More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Well, how DO you want it?

Sloppy

While looking down towards your hard throbbing cock, you see your young brother opening his mouth, saliva actually drooling out of his mouth ... until you watch his mouth close around your big cock head.

" Oh billy .. ummm.. don't stop " ...now watching Billy starting to bob up and down your entire shaft, only once in a while letting off your cock for a gasp of air then going back down your entire shaft.

" Make it nasty bro " ... Billy then starts to go insane on you, saliva running down your shaft, his head now a blur, the room is like an echo as you watch and hear his warm wet mouth slobbering all over your cock and then dropping down to your balls .... " Oh Billy, I cant hold back much more " ... moaning loudly now...Billy sloppily slurping you at extra speed .. you burst out extra cum from your engorged cock spraying his face, only to be met with his mouth again over your cock head, swallowing the last three huge shots ..... exhausted now you slump back on your bed, Billy then gets up off the floor, standing in front of you, his hard cock standing like a flagpole .

You then .......

Do you return the favor or bid him a good night ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)