More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Moistmaker Moistmaker

Power lost

Sloppy

Both cloned jumped off you as they spoke in their garbled tongues load after load spewing out of you.

"Hey guys whats happening?" you ask as they point to another clone, that makes his way towards you shunting his cock into you making you gasp. Pounding hard and fast as the clones converse.

Amongst the destructive fucking you were receiving you could see one of the clones making a gesture like adding another finger to a hole.

"Oh no please please not that!" you exclaim trying to get the approaching clones attention in vain. As the clone manipulated your legs, their fingers pulling at your pussy lips pleasure striking you but dread also.

Feeling a cock head prod against you as the other cock pulled out slightly to let him in, your pussy bulged as you moaned louder and louder the clones enthused by your sounds.

Then it pushed in and your mind exploded lips quivering as you tried to slow the new clones thrusts which made him push harder.

"Uh uh ah oh fuck fuck fuck! Jesus christ" then you could feel it the two of them bursting in your pussy your eyes rolling in your head as you jerked as shook.

Push it to the limit

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)