More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

How does the journey go?

Slip away

You and your Uncie catch a train the next day at noon. Your parents are excited and happy that you have gotten into the same school that your godfather went to, and very happy that you will be getting a good education.

Uncie says to your father, "Well I will see you in a week or so. Keep everything going while I am gone."

"Take your time make sure you get her settled in right and don't worry about anything here."

As soon as you are settled on the train you begin to ask some of the questions that have filled your head. "What is the traditional method of mind control?"

"Ah, that is the method that relies on the natural ability of the user. Many people have an innate ability to influence other people and get them to do what they want. MTU just takes and builds on that ability. I think you may be a natural, just from the times that I probed you I could sense an innate power that I do not find in most people."

"But, you will not probe me again right," you ask him.

"On my honor as a MD, Mental Dominatist."

You continue to ask questions of him until far into the night, but you keep feeling like he is not telling you something, not that he is lying, just withholding information. You decided that as soon as he falls asleep you are going to slip away and find your own way to the school. You have a pretty good idea of where it is from your conversations, it is camouflaged as a traditional university near a large city. This small private school appears to be what it is a typical private university, what is not known to anyone outside of the school is it's program to train MD's. While you want to check out the school, you don’t want dear old Uncie trailing along screwing things up, or screwing with you. Maybe you will head to the beach for the summer and hang out with the surfers, see a little bit before embarking on a big career as an MD, or whatever.

You head out of the car and decide that you will hide somewhere on the train and get off the next time the train stops. You want to be out of sight, but close to where the exit off the train is located. You find a small closet that has a label on the door that says purser and you secret yourself within. There are various supplies to restock and clean bathrooms in the closet but you figure everyone is asleep so it is not likely to be used tonight. You are wrong! About five minutes after hiding in the closet you see the knob start to turn…

Who is it and how do you handle them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)