More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jakelyon jakelyon

Who is it and how do you handle them?

It’s the Purser

The door open and there is a young man standing in the door, a handsome young man. He is dressed in the uniform of the rail line, so you assume he must be the Purser. You think to yourself 'I wish he would just get in here so I can explain to him.' The young man steps into the closet and does not say anything; he just looks at you expectantly. You look back at him intently and experience something you never have before; you seem to be seeing two pictures, one through your eyes and one through his eyes. You realize that he is thinking about you in a very sexual manner. He is looking at your breasts pushing against the tight t-shirt, your tight ass and long tanned legs that are nicely revealed by the shorts you are wearing. You realize at once he thinks you are very pretty, and very sexy, your dark hair, dark eyes and taut body are all his is thinking about. The more he thinks about you the more his feelings of lust seem to intensify.

You don't normally think you yourself as sexy, but the vision you are getting is one of unbridled sexual lust. You feel your body stating to react to it, your nipples are hardening, and you can feel your pussy getting warmer and wetter. You realize that you are very attracted to this tall, blonde young man and you step closer to him. You push your lips against his and he reacts with animal passion crushing his own lips back against yours, his hand gripping your firm ass and drawing him into you.

Your and drops down and seeks his cock, and you are rewarded with a large, firm bulge in his pants. You drop down and unzip him, pulling his hard cock from his zipper hole, and begin to use your mouth on his cock. He moans in pleasure and you can feel the pleasure from his cock radiating in your own clit. Your pussy is soaking wet, and your small stiff nipples are tingling and swollen on your small breast. You continue to suck his cock, feeling the pleasure radiate from both your bodies until you can stand it no more you need him to fuck you, fuck you hard and fast. You release his cock from your mouth, his fat cock head shiny with your spit, and stand up and turn around dropping your shorts, revealing your dripping wet cunt to him.

The young man wastes no time and moves up behind you mounting your pussy with his rock hard cock. Then he is thrusting hard and powerfully into your wet twat. You can feel his cock sliding in and out of your tight young pussy, and at the same time you can feel what he is feeling, the power, the tight slickness, the warm wetness… The intensity of the sex is driving you both to a quick climax. He reaches forward to grabs at your firm breasts, and as his fingers find the hard little nubs of your nipples your climax in a screaming orgasm. You have never felt such intense pleasure in your life and the feel of his cock ramming deep inside you as he began to ejaculate his load inside you is unforgettable. You can feel his cum spurting from his cock and feel it filling your pussy at the same time. Your pussy seems alive and every nerve in your body is tingling with excitement.

The two of you are locked in orgasmic release for what seems like hours even though it was no more than a minute and finally you feel yourself coming back down to earth. The young man pulls his cock from your pussy and you can feel the lust between you fading as he speaks his first words, "That was amazing, what the hell was that all about? Who are you and what are you doing in here?" You realize that the train is slowing, it must be coming into the next stop and you know you must make your move now!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)