More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by jakelyon jakelyon

What happens next?

You realize you need to understand

You realize that you need to understand better the strange power that is growing within you. The intensity with which you could read the young man’s mind as he was plowing his hard cock into your overheated pussy has unsettled you. Your own sexual desire has also made you feel strange. You wanted nothing more than to have his cock buried in your tight wet cunt. You have only had sex a couple of times in your life and you do not know where your uncontrolled sexual desire came from. Your previous experiences were no where near that exciting and uncontrolled and you are scared about what else might happen. Maybe at MTU they can teach you how to use and channel your powers.

You head back into the car where your Uncie is still sleeping soundly in the bed across from yours. You can hear the soft even breathing that indicates deep sleep. You slip into the bathroom and strip off your clothes to take a quick shower. Your cunt is full of the Purser’s cum, and your nipples are still stiff and hard with sexual excitement as you look at yourself in the mirror. Your dark, short hair frames a pretty face. Your blue eyes are striking and your best feature. Your eyes trail down to your smallish apple sized breasts, your nipples are oversized for the size of your breast and a dark pink in color. Your areoles are small and perfect centered in your small breasts. The nipples are upturned on your firm tits and you know that men like to stare at your protruding nipples through your clothes even though your tits are not that big. Your pussy is covered with dark pubic hair that you keep neatly trimmed.

You notice that your cunt fur is still wet from the hard fucking that you got from the purser, and you slide your fingers up and inside your pussy lips, groaning softly as you touch your sensitive clit. You feel your nipples with the other hand, pulling and twisting your erect nipples. You start to masturbate in earnest still sexually excited from your recent hard fucking. You can smell the cum of the young man who fucked you as it drips from your wet cunt. You normally don’t masturbate all that much, but something has turned on in your brain that is making your insatiably horny. You bring yourself to orgasm quickly as slide your fingers over your stiff little clit. Your nipples are swollen and red, and you tug on them hard as you climax.

You hop in the shower and wash up, cleaning your pussy and washing away the smell of sex from your body. You are relaxed and sleepy as you head back to your bed. Your Uncie is still breathing in deep sleep and you slip into the cool sheets and lay your head on the pillow.

“Did you enjoy your walk, my dear?” you hear him ask from the darkness.

Apparently he has not been as asleep as you think. You answer him, “Umm, yeah everything is cool. I just needed to clear my head a little. This whole thing is kind of weird you know.”

Yes I do know. I was your age once also and had just as many questions. When you meet the headmaster tomorrow you will begin to get answers. Now calm your mind and get some sleep. You are going to be very busy for the next few days and you will need to be well rested. Good night.”

After he finished speaking all you hear is your Uncie’s soft breathing again as if he instantly dropped back into a deep slumber. You focus on calming yourself, and you soon are sleeping soundly.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)