More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Our hero, everyone!

Slime girl defeated

The slime girl surrounded by guards.

"I can't believe, I'm going to marry you" said Sophia.

The slime girl got down on her knees.

"I love you, Prince John" she said, "please marry me"

John was taken aback. He just **** her and was not expecting this kinda reaction.

"I mean we don't have to marry" said the slime girl, "I could be your concubine"

John wasn't the only one who found this weird. Sophia and the guards all thought this was crazy.

"Please, John, I need your cock so bad"

"What are you going to do with her?" John asked the guards.

"She's a **** who was trying to escape" said one of the guards.

Oh, fuck! John thought she was just a monster he had to fight.

"We will have her fed to Melissa so she can maintain her youth"

"No, I can take her as a concubine" said John, "you have a name"

"No" said the slime girl.

"Okay, I'll call you Annie"

John took Annie and Sophia aside.

"Okay, I'm kinda from another universe and got reincarnated into this one so can you explain what the fuck is happening?"

"Oh, yeah, that kinda thing does happen" said Sophia, "you are in a place called Isekaia"

Jack knew that Sophia was only marrying him because her parents arranged it but it was good to know she might genuinely be into him if he kept up what he was doing.

"Listen, the way you fought that slime girl" said Sophia, "that shouldn't be possible. Normally slimes are defeated by striking them with the element they are weak against"

"What?"

While John did have his Earth and Isekaia memories combined, he was never told how you're supposed to defeat a slime girl.

"Well, you see, that was a water slime, she is weak to thunder magic. A thunder slime is weak to water. Likewise fire and ice slimes are also **** to the opposite element"

Being an incubus, John was able to just fuck the creature.

"Listen, John, my father doesn't actually intend for us to marry. He suspected that you were spawned by an incubus and sent me to confirm it. I was supposed to poison you but I see now that even if you are a demon, you have a good heart"

"What would your father do if he finds out I'm an incubus?"

"Oh, he'll try to have you and your mother assassinated. He's leader of the Order of the Lake"

"So, I should kill them"

"No, they're mostly good. They've kept the continent save for 1400 years. Wiping them out would make things worse"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)